Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have you left and came back to Gaia?

Yes, I missed Gaia too much 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
No, I would never leave! -clings to Gaia- 0.13513513513514 13.5% [ 5 ]
I tend to come and go like the waves of the ocean. 0.43243243243243 43.2% [ 16 ]
Just give me the gold! 0.24324324324324 24.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >
halokat001
And thus I'm proven wrong. cat_whee

It's okay. It's hard to know who the people behind the screen really are.
converseallstar6
Welcome Back To Gaia!!! yum_puddi

Thank you

Quotable Lunatic

BunnehGirlJessi
Talon_df
BunnehGirlJessi
Hey everyone. Im new here. Well… sort of. I had an account when I was younger 15 years old or so) and kind of miss this website now. Im almost 20 now and realized this website has changed A LOT! But Im glad to be back here biggrin

I did the same thing actually lol
I was 16 when I left.
Back now 5 yrs later

It's a hard site to just up and quit.

I agree

Dedicated Friend

BunnehGirlJessi
jonezy98
BunnehGirlJessi
Hey everyone. Im new here. Well… sort of. I had an account when I was younger 15 years old or so) and kind of miss this website now. Im almost 20 now and realized this website has changed A LOT! But Im glad to be back here biggrin

Hey whore

That's funny. I just love it when people who obviously don't know other people are quickly to jump to conclusions. For all you know, I could be a rape victim and you just jump in and call me whore. Do you really think that gives you any cool points or makes you any cooler? It's stupid to judge people. It's hurtful and not right. Get to know someone first before you name call.

Dayum girl, calm your balls. It's a habit... I call my friend a whore and she calls me a b***h. That's how we work. I've grown accustom to just saying that. People usually just don't give a flying rat's a**.
jonezy98
BunnehGirlJessi
jonezy98
BunnehGirlJessi

Hey whore

That's funny. I just love it when people who obviously don't know other people are quickly to jump to conclusions. For all you know, I could be a rape victim and you just jump in and call me whore. Do you really think that gives you any cool points or makes you any cooler? It's stupid to judge people. It's hurtful and not right. Get to know someone first before you name call.

Dayum girl, calm your balls. It's a habit... I call my friend a whore and she calls me a b***h. That's how we work. I've grown accustom to just saying that. People usually just don't give a flying rat's a**.

It's a habit you should break or just keep between your friends. I, for one, will not stand for bulling. I've been bullied since Pre-K which continued all the way until Graduation. I understand you may have not seen it that way, but to someone else, that could have been hurtful.
Talon_df
BunnehGirlJessi
Talon_df
BunnehGirlJessi

I was 16 when I left.
Back now 5 yrs later

I agree

It gets boring and then you miss the site all over again and just have to come back.

Quotable Lunatic

BunnehGirlJessi
Talon_df
BunnehGirlJessi
Talon_df
BunnehGirlJessi

I was 16 when I left.
Back now 5 yrs later

I agree

It gets boring and then you miss the site all over again and just have to come back.

Yeah that was pretty much how it was lol.
I left and pretty much forgot about it
Got bored with other sites and whatnot, came back
I'm surprised I remembered my account lol
Brought back some crazy nostalgia
Talon_df

I wish I remembered my old account. I've tried to think of where my mind set was five years ago, but there is no memory.

Timid Lunatic

BunnehGirlJessi

Welcome back to Gaia, BunnehGirlJessi.
Yeah.. It has changed a lot. 3nodding

Quotable Lunatic

BunnehGirlJessi
Talon_df

I wish I remembered my old account. I've tried to think of where my mind set was five years ago, but there is no memory.

Lol well that's not good.
Of course I didn't really have anything much on here anyways, so I might as well have started over
Doom no Kimi
BunnehGirlJessi

Thank you so much Doom no Kimi.
I kind of figured it would have within the five years but it's kind of amazing how much it did change.
Talon_df
BunnehGirlJessi
Talon_df

Of course I didn't really have anything much on here anyways, so I might as well have started over

I'm kind of glad I can't remember what I had cause otherwise it would had sucked. I would be always trying to remember that dang username and password.

Timid Lunatic

BunnehGirlJessi
Doom no Kimi
BunnehGirlJessi

Thank you so much Doom no Kimi.
I kind of figured it would have within the five years but it's kind of amazing how much it did change.

I agree.. But, things change over time. 4laugh

Quotable Lunatic

BunnehGirlJessi
Talon_df
BunnehGirlJessi
Talon_df

I'm kind of glad I can't remember what I had cause otherwise it would had sucked. I would be always trying to remember that dang username and password.

Lol yeah that would be bad if you had some valuables

Timid Explorer

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gaia is addicting for how simple it is...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff