Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have you left and came back to Gaia?

Yes, I missed Gaia too much 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
No, I would never leave! -clings to Gaia- 0.13513513513514 13.5% [ 5 ]
I tend to come and go like the waves of the ocean. 0.43243243243243 43.2% [ 16 ]
Just give me the gold! 0.24324324324324 24.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Anonypanda
Well, welcome back to gaia! A lot HAS changed. I've been around for about that long and have seen it all. Need any help, just ask

Thank you so much, I will remember that smile
dyejob
BunnehGirlJessi
Hey everyone. Im new here. Well… sort of. I had an account when I was younger 15 years old or so) and kind of miss this website now. Im almost 20 now and realized this website has changed A LOT! But Im glad to be back here biggrin

So much has changed in the last year alone! Welcome back, have fun exploring and being mad about inflation. LOL
Thanks.
Miyaji Ren
BunnehGirlJessi

Welcome back! biggrin

Thanks biggrin
Frank_Piton
Welcome

Thank you smile
Hello Panda Babe
BunnehGirlJessi
Hey everyone. Im new here. Well… sort of. I had an account when I was younger 15 years old or so) and kind of miss this website now. Im almost 20 now and realized this website has changed A LOT! But Im glad to be back here biggrin

Welcome back smile If you wanna add some people, feel free to add me. ^_^

Thank you I will smile
The Harlequin504
BunnehGirlJessi

Hi and welcome back, hope to see you in the Towns.

Thank you, I hope my laptop allows me to come into Towns without shutting down. smile
Talon_df
BunnehGirlJessi

I did the same thing actually lol
I was 16 when I left.
Back now 5 yrs later

It's a hard site to just up and quit.
attoliasthief
BunnehGirlJessi
Welcome back!
Thank you smile
halokat001
BunnehGirlJessi

It's totally fine for anybody to be on here! I'm 19! cat_3nodding

I'm currently 19, turning 20 in July. But my girlfriend is 22 and she still comes on here, occasionally.

Shameless Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BunnehGirlJessi
halokat001
BunnehGirlJessi

I'm currently 19, turning 20 in July. But my girlfriend is 22 and she still comes on here, occasionally.

Oh that is just funny, my fiance is 22! At first I thought you said June instead of July, but that's probably a bit too creepy
halokat001
BunnehGirlJessi
halokat001
BunnehGirlJessi

Oh that is just funny, my fiance is 22! At first I thought you said June instead of July, but that's probably a bit too creepy

Is your birthday in June?

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Welcome Back To Gaia!!! yum_puddi

Shameless Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BunnehGirlJessi
halokat001

No, it's in December. Sorry for assuming, but I assumed you're male (cause you had said girlfriend). It would have been funny had there been a gender, and birthday switch but around the same age.
halokat001
BunnehGirlJessi
halokat001

No, it's in December. Sorry for assuming, but I assumed you're male (cause you had said girlfriend). It would have been funny had there been a gender, and birthday switch but around the same age.

Actually I am a female and a lesbian.

Shameless Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BunnehGirlJessi
halokat001
BunnehGirlJessi
halokat001

Actually I am a female and a lesbian.

And thus I'm proven wrong. cat_whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas