Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have you left and came back to Gaia?

Yes, I missed Gaia too much 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
No, I would never leave! -clings to Gaia- 0.13513513513514 13.5% [ 5 ]
I tend to come and go like the waves of the ocean. 0.43243243243243 43.2% [ 16 ]
Just give me the gold! 0.24324324324324 24.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Hey everyone. Im new here. Well… sort of. I had an account when I was younger 15 years old or so) and kind of miss this website now. Im almost 20 now and realized this website has changed A LOT! But Im glad to be back here biggrin

Versatile Phantom

BunnehGirlJessi

welcome.

Noob

welcome back

you should play zOMG wink

Mad Cynic's Significant Otter

Star-Crossed Warrior

31,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
BunnehGirlJessi
Hey everyone. Im new here. Well… sort of. I had an account when I was younger 15 years old or so) and kind of miss this website now. Im almost 20 now and realized this website has changed A LOT! But Im glad to be back here biggrin

Welcome back! I did the same thing, but with this account, so I know how you feel emotion_yatta
mayumi doll
BunnehGirlJessi

welcome.

Thanks smile
Shizmoo
welcome back

you should play zOMG wink

I will have to see if it would work on my laptop. I typically don't use my laptop since it breaks down a lot. I'm actually using my iPod right now. But thanks for the suggestion and the welcome smile
Elven Warrior Maiden
BunnehGirlJessi

Welcome back! I did the same thing, but with this account, so I know how you feel emotion_yatta

I forgot my old account completely. Can't find where I wrote it anywhere. But thanks smile
everyone wants the gold lol xD
BunnehGirlJessi

ya i had the same thing happen

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
BunnehGirlJessi

Well, welcome back!

Alien Friend

BunnehGirlJessi

Welcome back!

Anxious Egg

BunnehGirlJessi

Hey whore
Wow 5 years. Anyway, welcome back.

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Well, welcome back to gaia! A lot HAS changed. I've been around for about that long and have seen it all. Need any help, just ask

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff