Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raider

Shy little Nympho
Welcome to gaia if you need help with anything just ask
Roshambo Champion
Shy little Nympho
Welcome to gaia if you need help with anything just ask
Thank you smile
No worry...shy is a good thing... xd ..anyway...welcome to Gaia...

Loocid's Queen

Omnipresent Traveler

17,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Shy little Nympho
Hi everyone!
I'm new and wanted to meet new people and make new friends! But only real friends who will actually talk to me and make an effort, not people who will just sit on the list. So I look forward to meeting you! heart

ok hi

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Millionaire 200

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Hello! Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Friendly Gaian

Shy little Nympho
Hi everyone!
I'm new and wanted to meet new people and make new friends! But only real friends who will actually talk to me and make an effort, not people who will just sit on the list. So I look forward to meeting you! heart

User Image

Big Foe

User Image

OMFG WELCOME TO GAIA
I'm so totally happy to be seeing a new face around here! I hope you make a whole bunch of BFFOWAYTBFF's who you can spend your time with!
I would warn you not to go into the chatterbox in fear that they'll call you a new f** D:...
But...
Your just a baby of gaia, (which i'm sure your at LEAST a teen in RL, but that's still uber ah-dorable.
BAIII <3
(This is Copy pasta. With minimal changes.)
Oh an um...also...
You do realize that nympho means sex freak right? o3o

Timid Lunatic

Weeeeeelllllcooooooommmmeeeee!!!! biggrin <----- dramallama
welcome to gaia!

Feral Noob

Hey, I'm new too :3.
Let's be friends, bruh.

8,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shy little Nympho
Hi everyone!

hello and welcome
Welcome to Gaia ! I have been on this site for almost 3 years and I love making new friends and earning gold to make my avi look nice. I have been talking to the same people for the last 7 months and I would like to make some new friends ! If you would like to be my friend then please add me and then I will accept and then probably PM you right away so we can have a nice conversation and a good friendship . If you are new and having trouble with stuff then you can always come to me with no hesitation. I don't bite much . ! Lol ! Hope that you all will come to like Gaia as much as I have which is a lot but I must warn you . This site can get really boring at times so I would like you all to know that now so later on you won't be like why is this site so freaking boring ?? Lol ! Y'all have a nice day and like I said, Add && PM me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff