Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm gonna lace up my boots. . . .

Do any of you have a recommendation for an anime series similar to Vampire Knight?
Or any good anime in general?
(:

. . . .Throw on some leather and cruise

nope.
and that's how I'm gonna roll.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
So you want a vampire anime?

Blood+, it's similar to Kuroshitsuji but better. There's vampires in it.
TheBlueDanubeSchiff
-Kill-Me-Pretty-

nope.
and that's how I'm gonna roll.

User Image

And then some idiot gives out sauce. ******** I hate this forum.

you're hilarious

-Kill-Me-Pretty-

Do any of you have a recommendation for an anime series similar to Vampire Knight?
(:

People still like vampire Knight emotion_puke :puke !!!!

emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_puke !!!

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Try these and if you have already seen them I'll try to think up more. I'll include if it is dubbed or not.

world only god knows (dubbed) - Keima Katsuragi, a second-year high school student, is an avid bishōjo game player. He is known on the Internet as "The God of Conquests" for his legendary skills to be able to "conquer" any 2D girl in games. However, in his actual school life, Keima is known as otamegane, a derogatory portmanteau of the two words otaku and megane ( "glasses" wink , and is considered nothing but an intelligent yet gloomy geek with glasses.

At the start of the series, Keima receives an e-mail offering him a contract to "conquer" girls. When he accepts it, thinking it is an invitation to a game, a demon from Hell named Elsie appears. She asks for his cooperation to help her in catching runaway spirits: Loose Souls. These spirits hide themselves inside the hearts of girls, and Elsie suggests that the only method to force the spirits out is by "conquering" the girls hearts, making them fall in love with him and filling up the gaps which the runaway spirits hide in. Interested only in video game girls, however, Keima is appalled by the idea, and refuses the assignment as he has no romantic real life experiences whatsoever. Nevertheless, with the contract already agreed, Keima has no choice but to help Elsie no matter what, as they will be beheaded if they fail.

Aside from focusing on Keima and Elsie's adventures on capturing spirits, the series also makes fun and parodying common and popular cliches about dating sims, anime character stereotypes, and pop culture.

(from wikipedia)

My thoughts were that this is a hilarious anime. I am still currently watching it but I do reccomend it. It is amazing.

Highschool of the dead (dubbed) - Highschool of the Dead is set in the present day, beginning as the world is struck by a deadly pandemic that turns humans into zombies, euphemistically referred to by the main characters as "Them".

The story follows a group of high school students, the high school's nurse, and a young girl as they fight their way to safety through the deadly streets of Japan during a worldwide catastrophic event known as the "Outbreak". As the cast tries to survive the zombie apocalypse, they must also face the additional threats of societal collapse, in the form of dangerous fellow survivors, and the possible decay of their own moral codes.

(from wikipedia)

One of my favorite animes. Look past the boobs to see the plot and awesome character development. Its worth it. The action is great and the characters are funny but get messed up later on.

Koihime muso (not dubbed) - This anime is based on an eroge game by Baseson, which was loosely based on the classic Chinese novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Having lost her family to bandits during night raid, Kanu swears, she will not let others share the same pain. She quickly becomes a well-known and feared by villains bandit hunter. During her journey she comes across others, who wish to join her cause. One of them is a girl RinRin, who had similar experience with bandits in the past.

(from my animelist)

Not sure if you would like this but throwing it out there. I love it.

Baka and test (dubbed) - The story centers around Akihisa Yoshii, the "baka" of the title. His academy rigidly divides up the student body into classes based on the results of tests. The prodigies are in the A class with reclining seats complete with air conditioning, but Akihisa is in F class, the lowest rung of the school ladder which is furnished only with low, decrepit tables and worn-out straw tatami mats. A girl named Mizuki Himeji is actually one of the smartest girls in Akihisa's sophomore year, but she had a fever on test day and was pigeonholed into the F class. Besides Mizuki (who Akihisa secretly adores), the F class also has Yuuji Sakamoto, the class president who has been Akihisa's friend and partner-in-crime since the freshman year.

The school happens to have developed experiments to summon fantasy creatures, and Akihisa decides to rally F class to take on the higher-tiered classes and seize their perks. The F class uses the summoned creatures in an all-out battle for school supremacy.

(from myanimelist)

Freaking love this anime. It is amazing. And its a giant parody. They make fun of everything.

Sekirei (dubbed) - Minato Sahashi is extremely intelligent, yet due to his inability to cope under pressure has failed the college entrance exam twice. As a result he has been branded an idiot and loser by many. One day after talking to his yet again disappointed mother he comes into contact with a girl named Musubi who was under attack. The girl runs but takes him with her and soon finds that Minato, while unknown to him, is an Ashikabi, one of the mysterious set of masters that have the genetic trait that can become partners with some of the 108 cute girls, buxom women, and bishōnen called "Sekirei". The reason for the partnership allows the Sekirei to use all their power to win in the competition held by the mysterious MBI corporation.

(from myanimelist)

Now this one is awesome. The first season is more dedicated to getting to know the characters and setting everything up for the battles in the second season but it is good.

I hoped I helped a bit. I can also say look up future diary(mirai nikki) and guilty crown. Those 2 are not dubbed but you can watch them online and funimation is more than likely going to dub and release them later on this year or next.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Not a clue, but you could try any of them I have listed on my profile. Maybe one of them might interest you?

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
-Kill-Me-Pretty-

(:

Dear Diary. Today I encountered a Wild f*****t OP.

Aquarion Evol and Baka/Nisei Monogatarihas has a Vampire loli. Cute as ******** Vampire Loli!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
I doubt this anime is anything like Vampire Knight but you should still check out Monster! It's pretty good
black blood brothers mabye? never realy got into vampire night tho, to much weried romance

Interesting Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Fortune Arterial: Romantic Comedy. GREAT SERIES.

Trinity Blood: Something more serious and semi-religious affiliated. ANOTHER GREAT SERIES.

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
vampire knight was kinda gross. emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items