Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Christymas

Thanks 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Witty Sage

So I was thinking of starting a blog for people to post letters that will or were never intended to actually be read. Like letters to dead relatives (although I believe they will actually read them), people they're mad at, or they lost contact with, etc.

What do you think Gaia?
You're asking for blog ideas?
It's your own damn posting, why ask for ideas when you don't have any of your own. It won't be as grand if you don't do one yourself.

christ it's like asking for an idea for a tattoo. pick one yourself, odds are you'll like it better than what someone else suggested.

Witty Sage

gaia_kittenstar

ronobe's Wife

Shirtless Winner

Witty Sage

in the gardens
It's your own damn posting, why ask for ideas when you don't have any of your own. It won't be as grand if you don't do one yourself.

christ it's like asking for an idea for a tattoo. pick one yourself, odds are you'll like it better than what someone else suggested.

....Clearly you didn't read my question.

Original Sex Symbol

how would people post their letters in your blog? Are you gonna copy and paste it or something?
Dragons Fox
in the gardens

I had to read it 10 times to understand what you even meant. my bad, I'm dyslexic and read your title backwards

Witty Sage

in the gardens
Dragons Fox
in the gardens

I had to read it 10 times to understand what you even meant. my bad, I'm dyslexic and read your title backwards

Ooo. Yeah no problem. I find it hard to read the small text and uber cramped style of the forums sometimes too.

Witty Sage

Haten Terry
how would people post their letters in your blog? Are you gonna copy and paste it or something?

There's a submission feature on Tumblr.

Devoted Husband

I really like that idea. It's a lot of upkeep, though, running a blog like that, so keep the fact that it might have a bit of a time demand in mind.

Any ideas on how to promote it?
Dragons Fox
in the gardens
Dragons Fox
in the gardens

Ooo. Yeah no problem. I find it hard to read the small text and uber cramped style of the forums sometimes too.

nono, it's me and how i comprehend things. I didnt mean to sound like i was angry sorry

Witty Sage

in the gardens
Dragons Fox
in the gardens
Dragons Fox
in the gardens

nono, it's me and how i comprehend things. I didnt mean to sound like i was angry sorry

I work as a cashier and by the end of the day my customers all laugh at me because I can't spit out the right prices. It's like, seven....ty nine.....cents? It's horrible lol.

Witty Sage

Samuel Elias Carswell
I really like that idea. It's a lot of upkeep, though, running a blog like that, so keep the fact that it might have a bit of a time demand in mind.

Any ideas on how to promote it?

Friends on Tubmlr and Gaia. Other than that I figure word of mouth on the Tubmlr community.
Dragons Fox
in the gardens
Dragons Fox
in the gardens
Dragons Fox
in the gardens

I work as a cashier and by the end of the day my customers all laugh at me because I can't spit out the right prices. It's like, seven....ty nine.....cents? It's horrible lol.

having dyslexia stops me from doing that kind of job. I'm scared to make a fool of myself and count the wrong change

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I am dyslexic with numbers and during my time at my old retail job I had to handle a LOT of money - I made my fair share of mistakes obviously, but nobody died over it so it was ok. lol

Back on topic, I really like your blog idea. emotion_c8 There was a similar Tumblr blog that was about submitting letters to ex boyfriends/girlfriends, but I like that your idea would cover more ground and include different types of relationships such as family, friends, etc. So you have my vote! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff