Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Regular

User Image
Masked Man
Rouge Ninja ::: Akatsuki ::: Mid Combat :::Uchihax
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Hello Naruto forms I am here for two reasons one being to see as many naruto cosplays as I can see and the other to invite any willing naruto role player to a old guild that is still up and running. If any of you wanted to join a active naruto guild then you should join Naruto: A New Beginning Guild, the guild itself is 20 years after the fourth great ninja war so if you want to join your welcome to it.

Now for the second part of why I am here, I am looking to see how many of you cosplay from naruto and I will be keeping a list of all of the people who post here wearing a good cosplay. By good I means looks great not different skin tone or anything like that only cosplays that looks as close as you can get to that said character from naruto. With each person that posts with a good one I will add there name and character there cosplaying to the next post which is the list.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
“The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate..”

Missions completed
xxxxS Rank: ??
xxxxA Rank: ??
xxxxB Rank: ??
xxxxC Rank: ??
xxxxD Rank: ??

]xxProfile

Chatty Regular

Cosplay Character List

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh, I think I'm already a member there~
I really need to start posting.
:c

Chatty Regular

Ah you should because at the moment the sand village is under attack.

Chatty Regular

I am aiming for gaia avatars.
I'm a member but it is kind of hard to make any posts right now and not sure what I am supposed to do.

I cosplayed Anbu Itachi and worked on Mei Terumi and Konan cosplay. I don't really have pictures of the full cosplay, just bits and pieces and the patterns.

Chatty Regular

Playboy Karasu Uchiha

If you don't have a village then pick one and join it, if you do have a village but its dead then maybe its time for a switch.
The Akatsuki Mastermind
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

If you don't have a village then pick one and join it, if you do have a village but its dead then maybe its time for a switch.

I do have one and I picked Kumo/Cloud but seems dead. I am not changing it though as this was a character I been working on forever and that was the village she was specifically created for. It wasn't a character I made up on the spot just for the group.

Chatty Regular

Alright then

Chatty Regular

Anyone else?

Timid Defender

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
... I have an oc in thare. I was Rping with Eh..some one but...they are not on much....But I got to get cracken on there though....

Chatty Regular

0 Princess Moon 0

Well find a new village.

Timid Defender

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Akatsuki Mastermind
0 Princess Moon 0

Well find a new village.

Ya im going too dear...just finding the right place to start is annoying...but ill find one ^.^

Chatty Regular

0 Princess Moon 0
They have a land of rain now if you want to start there or in the sand and help it seeing how its under attack.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff