Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hoarder

29,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
New image coming as soon as I set up imgr!

Fashionable Hoarder

29,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
Welcome to Mz. Pink’s Perfect Giftdom! I am ImHotPink4ever and am very happy to have you here! This is a thread for anonymous gifting. This really means different things to different people. I just gift, not anonly. There is no real reason other than I like a real ‘Thank You’. Many people like to tip ~ a lot, and this is fine, but I do not want this to always be your only mode of gifting. Other than that there are a few simple rules!

User Image

NEW RNG NUMBERS AND PRIZES!!!
Anyone that is here to RNG needs to remember first and foremost this is a gifting thread. You will be expected to gift others. Some tipping is accepted but not as a primary way to gift. The other thing is you must chat with others in the thread. I understand that sometimes there is no one to chat with this is the one time I will allow emotes and bumping. Your posts must be directed at another person not just random chatter. Other than that Have fun!!

Win this month's letter!
Just generate a number between 1 and 1000.
Be the first person to generate one of these numbers and win!!

First Prize ~ 311 Monthly Collectible!
Second prize ~ 12 gets Pretty Dog Leash!
Third prize ~ 26 gets Tropical Kodama!
Fourth prize ~ 29 gets Prancing Succubus!
Fifth prize ~ 66 gets Remnant Fencer!
Sixth prize ~ 101 gets My Shnookum!
Seventh prize ~ 184 gets [Animal] Dumpling the Bear!
Eighth prize ~ 371 gets [Animal] Mush Respect!
Tenth prize ~ 444 gets Yan the Tigress!
Ninth prize ~ 457 gets Shinjuku Nobody!
Eleventh prize ~ 528 gets White Rook Sentry!
Twelfth prize ~ 631 gets Traveler of the Tundra!
Thirteenth prize ~ 648 gets Cherubic Gatekeeper!
Fourteenth prize ~ 690 gets Wifi the Poodle Mix!
Fifteenth prize ~ 748 gets Mudslide!
Sixteenth prize ~ 777 gets SDPlus #308 Rainbow Lisa!
Seventeenth prize ~ 884 gets Little Maru!
Eighteenth prize ~ 914 gets Flightful Imagination!
Nineteenth prize ~ 939 gets Very Protective Fantasy Armor!
Twentieth prize ~ BONUS Get Number 1 and get a special prize!

If you hit one of the winning numbers PM ImHotPink4ever with the page number of the post. Also include the number and page. For the quickest response also add the name of the prize! wink
If you are playing multiple times it has to be real posts, no repeats, bumps, hearts, etc. It has to be a part of the thread chatter.

Easter Raffle!!

New raffle coming soon!!

First poster on page 20,000 gets 20,000,000,000 gold!!! It is best if it is part of thread chatter!!

Head over to my Newbie Charity and BUMP 4 a BILLION!! Details on second post of first page!!

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to make a special announcement about one of the BIGGEST Gaia

Giveaway's ever to happen! This is a Giveaway where EVERYONE CAN WIN!

User Image
Like Virgil-One's Facebook page for WEEKLY GOLD giveaways and for details on

This HUGE GIVEAWAY! CLICK HERE TO LIKE IT!

User Image

Fashionable Hoarder

29,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
Art by Anyameria

Kyrie Kaimei
herebesspace
User Image

User Image

Follow the Gaia ToS.
              . Respect others.
              No begging on the thread or Pming thread members to beg (this gets an immediate blacklist). To ask for items, include them in your status or wish list not a post beginning with I want or give me.
              No crazy reply trees.
              No drama/take it to Town.
              No texting lingo.
              I am not freaky about this one but try to watch your language.
              Keep stats! Daily, weekly, forever, whatever & be honest I will call you on it!
              No Bumping!

User Image

Zeda End
              Lyekka
              xlunabearx
              Vanilla Mousse
              Sinful Demigod
              I_Poked_YouXD
              Shine-blackheart
              Maple Rowan 6118
              Bright Full Moon
              The Golden Chuuchilla
              Bonzly
              Midnightglow18
              Shanra the Dragon Bard
              The Hot Box
              FagFlavoredOrgasm
              UltraaV1olet
              Angel Serene
              DysfunctionalGoldilocks1
              DJNIGHTFOX
              Crystal_Wayne_Chan
              Mika_Len
              Saiyan_Wolf_Tsukuri
              Icyss
              PortugueseMenina39
              Alex Eternal
              lord of Crows
              Miss Ruckus
              CheruChu
              PrincessCupcake1
              Tragic Regret
              Blue Infinity
              Poisonous Injection
              Irrational Beauty
              destinyswonders

User Image

Angelique Vigee-Leburn

Fashionable Hoarder

29,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
Kyrie Kaimei
herebesspace
User Image

User Image

Here are some banners you can put in your siggy or your thread so all your friends can join us!

User Image
              [URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/mz-pink-s-perfect-giftdom-opening-soon/t.72248543/][IMG]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee512/Glass_Clan7/Wallpapers/th_Silk_116-2.gif[/IMG][/URL]

User Image
              [URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/mz-pink-s-perfect-giftdom-new-rng-prizes/t.72248543_1/][IMG]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee512/Glass_Clan7/Wallpapers/th_Silk_116-9.gif[/IMG][/URL][/URL]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR WISHLISTS PLEASE! Also if you have a thread or a journal entry that shows your complete wishlist.

Fashionable Hoarder

29,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
Angelic Guardain
Mystical Pink Forest ~ 3rd Annual Birthday Event

Deep inside of the depths of the Pink Giftdom Thread a magic has been brewing for three years, collecting together and preparing itself to burst forth into the world. The magic of an unknown origin, no one can be sure if it was created from the light of gifting or the greed of those whom lurk in the shadows. Only time will tell. This magic prepares itself, boiling deep inside of the giftdom, slowly snaking its way into the avatars of each gaian that so constantly enters into the grasp of the thread.
It is preparing to unleash an array of magic upon the giftdom, a magic that can only be described in one word…. Animaltastic!

--------------------------------------------------------

All around the Giftdom the magic has started to spring up, creating trees with enticing fruit sprouting out of every crevice possible, every branch thick with the delectable delights. Four different kinds of fruit have developed around the thread, but each one is different from any fruit anyone in the thread has seen before. Upon one tree blue apples grasp for dear life, emitting an aroma of sweet honey and fruit. Another tree has heavy grey watermelon falling in heaps of heavy bunches around its base, the strong things hard to carry but delicious to the taste buds. The third tree had purple oranges that grew thick with juice, they rolled down the trunk of the tree, creeping away slowly with wind and magical earth changing. The last tree was the simplest, with what would appear normal green grapes growing off of limbs instead of vines all around. It was heavy, but beautiful and the simplest of the four trees popping up around.
Every Giftdom goer whom tries a fruit will find changes start to happen. A thirst for the sweety goodness developes, and soon enough, the addicted gifter starts to change.
What fruit did you pick? Apple, Mellon, Orange, or Grape?

The fruits are starting to change the giftdoms occupants into animals! Join the cause to try and figure out the purpose behind the magic starting to infect the thread!
1. Pick your team; Apple (blue), Mellon (Grey), Orange (Purple), or Grape(Green)? ((You do NOT have to use this color for your event avatar; you do need to have a side avatar prepared for team events inside of the thread during the event though.))
2. Create your avatar! Everyone is turning into animals in the thread, and now you get to show us what you look like as one of the animal kingdom! Both Neko’s and the new animal bases are allowed for any team that you join.
3. Make a tektek OR take a screenshot and send me a PM with your team fruit across the top of it; EX: “I ate a blue apple and became…” Then put your tektek/scene shot inside of the message. Your event avatar has to be ALL ITEMS THAT YOU OWN. You will have two avatars for this event, your event avatar and your team color avatar. You should put your animal items on your colored one, but it is not required. You will be wearing both of these on different occasions throughout the event.
It is a competition to finding out the mystery going on in the giftdom! Let the team building begin!!
Please PM your entries to Angelic Guardian!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff