Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Poster

Magical Character

16,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Miku-Marmalade
I wish I were joking. We tried to force her but she just sat on the toilet and ran the shower water. gonk
thats sucks!

Profitable Ladykiller

Miku-Marmalade
The Angelic Shadow
as a person who is gross and tends to not shower for days

when people try to get me to shower, I take this as a hint for the betterment of myself for people around me.

just so that no one else has to smell my stank. its rude ~___~

So when people /tell/ you that you have stank, and you do whatever trick it was she did.

thats just ******** up like idk why she is boycotting water to that extremity. hope its some kind of sociology experiment or something.

My only theory is psychological issues. BUT STILL?! She doesn't take her meds unless someone hovers over her. stare

i am a very gross human being, but i am also very skinny, and spend most of my days alone. often my stank is subtle and i am the only one to care.

i would say if she doesn't take care of herself, she just grew up in an environment where she was baby sat. someone took care of her and fought her to take showers, and now she's on her own.

its the last part that gets me, just because that sounds spiteful. spiteful is not good, i would be wary.

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
The Angelic Shadow
Miku-Marmalade
The Angelic Shadow

when people try to get me to shower, I take this as a hint for the betterment of myself for people around me.

So when people /tell/ you that you have stank, and you do whatever trick it was she did.

thats just ******** up like idk why she is boycotting water to that extremity. hope its some kind of sociology experiment or something.

My only theory is psychological issues. BUT STILL?! She doesn't take her meds unless someone hovers over her. stare

i am a very gross human being, but i am also very skinny, and spend most of my days alone. often my stank is subtle and i am the only one to care.

i would say if she doesn't take care of herself, she just grew up in an environment where she was baby sat. someone took care of her and fought her to take showers, and now she's on her own.

its the last part that gets me, just because that sounds spiteful. spiteful is not good, i would be wary.

I have to say that maybe, or probably, she wasn't trained correctly.
And spiteful? confused

Profitable Ladykiller

Miku-Marmalade
The Angelic Shadow
Miku-Marmalade
The Angelic Shadow

I have to say that maybe, or probably, she wasn't trained correctly.
And spiteful? confused

i mean, she went into the bathroom, sat with the shower on, but never showered. it was to make a point that she's not gonna shower no matter what you do because she doesn't care, and she's gonna do petty things like that just to get on your nerves.

it will be the tip of the iceberg.

Witty Humorist

Aged Wench

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
maybe when she showers people still tell her she stinks or she is afraid to fall or it's very difficult for her
does her family shower and idk how is she your roommate and can you get out of being her roommate
you should do everything you can to get help from multiple sources
have you ask her nonjudgmental like if there is a fear involved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas