Welcome to Gaia! ::

another annoying mule
Namekuji Kimi
forgot my last mule
Namekuji Kimi
Tuff Nigguh
Just because you say it is so does not make it so. You can keep pretending that your opinion has value though. No one's stopping your delusions. biggrin Feel free to keep going with the insults like it actually means something.

Are you really getting butthurt because she said most parents aren't Hitler?

The fact you're trying to dissect her statement and make such a big ******** deal over it proves how much of a whiny, bratty little child you are?

She's obviously not trying to make some well thought out argument, it was just a vague statement that you should OBVIOUSLY interpret as, "Most parents aren't that ******** stuck up."

Seriously, if you can't just read the statement as, "I'm pretty sure most parents aren't that stuck up," you need to seriously smash your head against the wall a few times.

You're coming off as a pretentious b***h, you're so desperate to be intellectual and "smart," that you'll grasp at any straws you can to get that chance.

Chill the ******** out. People block you and you continue to harass and annoy them, you can't get the ******** hint that you're annoying as living ********. rolleyes
No.

No, I didn't care that it was about Hitler. It was annoying that he (? I think that's a guy but I have no idea) was arguing opinion/anecdote as fact. You may not proceed to argue about how I've done that in the past blah blah blah even though I didn't, I just made an observation.

I don't believe that about "most parents" so we disagree. Perhaps you have never witnessed the wrath of the Bible Belt.

Yes you know everything about me, I guess I should just let you represent all of my opinions/beliefs from now on. smile

You're welcome.

No, you're just being a pretentious b***h and blowing up over stupid s**t that you have no reason to get worked up over.

You're so desperate to get the last word in that you are actually creating new emails and making new accounts just to whine and b***h. That is incredibly pathetic.

She isn't arguing ANYTHING as face, she said she is PRETTY SURE, which does not mean she is speaking in absolutes at all.

You're just whining for the sake of whining.

Instead of arguing in a mature and articulate manner, you choose to be condescending and naggy.

You could have argued that you feel as though a lot of parents are like that; you could have intelligently talked to her about why you hold the opinions that you do, but instead you just whine.

Don't you understand why so many people block you? You go into topics and deliberately pick fights where there shouldn't be any; you could very easily just argue in an intelligent, non-antagonistic manner, but you don't. You just b***h.

When someone blocks you it MEANS THEY DON'T WANT TO ******** TALK TO YOU ANYMORE, can't you get the hint?

You can make as many accounts as you want, it won't do anything to make you look less bitchy.
Keep it up with the name calling. I have never been so hated and it has never been so entertaining. rofl

You, of ALL people-- a whiny c**t who makes giant a** rants every time to ********' see me-- think YOU have a place to call someone bitchy/whiny/pretentious/childish/etc? I don't even have to ******** TRY, you are the world's biggest lolcow.

Btw it's really not as many people as you think, lol. Yeah a few people have blocked me, and I don't really care. But you are the most entertaining of them all. I mean you don't want to talk to me but you sure love writing giant rants at me. I think you even started that "cockroach" thread because of me, lol. Don't worry, I already know you'll deny it. wink It's ok, no one's judging you but lurkers.

Lol who ever said I thought having like a bagillion accounts makes me look less bitchy? You just pulled that out of your a**. NO s**t it makes me look bitchy to have like moar accounts than anyone else. Do I look like I give a ********? 4laugh

Actually, I have a social life outside the internet which includes annoying people and stalkers; you really shouldn't think so highly of your self that you'd think I made it for you, sweetie.

And yes, you are making more accounts because you are pathetic and have nothing better to do.

Yes, you are a pretentious b***h, your arguments are highly flawed, you'll look for ANY reason to fight, and you're just kind of a b***h.

I don't have to make assumptions about you, you make it VERY clear how you are. I'm glad you're so proud of making people hate you, it shows that you have a whole lot of character.

"Lol, look how mad I make him, lol!" Yes, truly a paragon of maturity you are.

Honestly, I am more entertained by you than I think. I am enjoying watching you flail around like a chicken with its head cut off, and it is highly entertaining watching how many accounts you're willing to make for the soul purpose of pushing your status as a stupid b***h.

I argue with everyone, please don't think you're some how special. You're so stupidly ignorant, that you are a bizarre combination of laughably retarded, and annoyingly entertaining.

If I was legitimately pissed off, and not entertained, I would block you and just not post at all. I guess a part of me is hoping that eventually you'll reread your posts on Gaia and have an epiphany, thinking, "Holy s**t, I REALLY make my self sound that conceited? I REALLY sound that unintelligent?"

It's sad you have to resort to, "LOL, I'm making you mad, look at your post length! It's funny how riled up I'm getting you!" I'm not just insulting you, I'm legitimately pointing out how MUCH of a dumb ******** you are. And yes, I am name calling, so what? Saying dumb ******** doesn't mysteriously remove all legitimacy from what I am saying.
Namekuji Kimi
another annoying mule
Namekuji Kimi
forgot my last mule
Namekuji Kimi
Tuff Nigguh
Just because you say it is so does not make it so. You can keep pretending that your opinion has value though. No one's stopping your delusions. biggrin Feel free to keep going with the insults like it actually means something.

Are you really getting butthurt because she said most parents aren't Hitler?

The fact you're trying to dissect her statement and make such a big ******** deal over it proves how much of a whiny, bratty little child you are?

She's obviously not trying to make some well thought out argument, it was just a vague statement that you should OBVIOUSLY interpret as, "Most parents aren't that ******** stuck up."

Seriously, if you can't just read the statement as, "I'm pretty sure most parents aren't that stuck up," you need to seriously smash your head against the wall a few times.

You're coming off as a pretentious b***h, you're so desperate to be intellectual and "smart," that you'll grasp at any straws you can to get that chance.

Chill the ******** out. People block you and you continue to harass and annoy them, you can't get the ******** hint that you're annoying as living ********. rolleyes
No.

No, I didn't care that it was about Hitler. It was annoying that he (? I think that's a guy but I have no idea) was arguing opinion/anecdote as fact. You may not proceed to argue about how I've done that in the past blah blah blah even though I didn't, I just made an observation.

I don't believe that about "most parents" so we disagree. Perhaps you have never witnessed the wrath of the Bible Belt.

Yes you know everything about me, I guess I should just let you represent all of my opinions/beliefs from now on. smile

You're welcome.

No, you're just being a pretentious b***h and blowing up over stupid s**t that you have no reason to get worked up over.

You're so desperate to get the last word in that you are actually creating new emails and making new accounts just to whine and b***h. That is incredibly pathetic.

She isn't arguing ANYTHING as face, she said she is PRETTY SURE, which does not mean she is speaking in absolutes at all.

You're just whining for the sake of whining.

Instead of arguing in a mature and articulate manner, you choose to be condescending and naggy.

You could have argued that you feel as though a lot of parents are like that; you could have intelligently talked to her about why you hold the opinions that you do, but instead you just whine.

Don't you understand why so many people block you? You go into topics and deliberately pick fights where there shouldn't be any; you could very easily just argue in an intelligent, non-antagonistic manner, but you don't. You just b***h.

When someone blocks you it MEANS THEY DON'T WANT TO ******** TALK TO YOU ANYMORE, can't you get the hint?

You can make as many accounts as you want, it won't do anything to make you look less bitchy.
Keep it up with the name calling. I have never been so hated and it has never been so entertaining. rofl

You, of ALL people-- a whiny c**t who makes giant a** rants every time to ********' see me-- think YOU have a place to call someone bitchy/whiny/pretentious/childish/etc? I don't even have to ******** TRY, you are the world's biggest lolcow.

Btw it's really not as many people as you think, lol. Yeah a few people have blocked me, and I don't really care. But you are the most entertaining of them all. I mean you don't want to talk to me but you sure love writing giant rants at me. I think you even started that "cockroach" thread because of me, lol. Don't worry, I already know you'll deny it. wink It's ok, no one's judging you but lurkers.

Lol who ever said I thought having like a bagillion accounts makes me look less bitchy? You just pulled that out of your a**. NO s**t it makes me look bitchy to have like moar accounts than anyone else. Do I look like I give a ********? 4laugh

Actually, I have a social life outside the internet which includes annoying people and stalkers; you really shouldn't think so highly of your self that you'd think I made it for you, sweetie.

And yes, you are making more accounts because you are pathetic and have nothing better to do.

Yes, you are a pretentious b***h, your arguments are highly flawed, you'll look for ANY reason to fight, and you're just kind of a b***h.

I don't have to make assumptions about you, you make it VERY clear how you are. I'm glad you're so proud of making people hate you, it shows that you have a whole lot of character.

"Lol, look how mad I make him, lol!" Yes, truly a paragon of maturity you are.

Honestly, I am more entertained by you than I think. I am enjoying watching you flail around like a chicken with its head cut off, and it is highly entertaining watching how many accounts you're willing to make for the soul purpose of pushing your status as a stupid b***h.

I argue with everyone, please don't think you're some how special. You're so stupidly ignorant, that you are a bizarre combination of laughably retarded, and annoyingly entertaining.

If I was legitimately pissed off, and not entertained, I would block you and just not post at all. I guess a part of me is hoping that eventually you'll reread your posts on Gaia and have an epiphany, thinking, "Holy s**t, I REALLY make my self sound that conceited? I REALLY sound that unintelligent?"

It's sad you have to resort to, "LOL, I'm making you mad, look at your post length! It's funny how riled up I'm getting you!" I'm not just insulting you, I'm legitimately pointing out how MUCH of a dumb ******** you are. And yes, I am name calling, so what? Saying dumb ******** doesn't mysteriously remove all legitimacy from what I am saying.
Nah I know you made the thread 'cos you're getting sick of my mules. No use in hiding it (and denying it like I knew you would because you can't agree to anything I say 4laugh ).

Making accounts is incredibly easy and not time-consuming. So why not.

My arguments are just fine. You're just assuming that because of a couple arguments you've seen (not many) and you also like to twist my words. At least I know when people hate me they are very deluded and it is apparent.

Oh yes, you know me so so soooo well like better than anybody. And I don't have to try to make you hate me, obviously. This is effortless. Your hatred is all inside of you. wink

Yes and likewise you are so mature yourself for your incessant name calling, assumptions and overall this huge tantrum you're throwing over me.

Ohhh I get it now we're playing the game where we're having a pissing contest about who's more bored/entertained and who's laughing more/louder and getting off of this more, right? Because now this isn't even a matter of your principles anymore but about who's experiencing more pleasure from this seemingly endless exchange. Oh, and of course, who's more stubborn and who gets the last word, right?? wink The last word is really, really important.

Indeed, I am the one flailing around even though you're the one making all the angry posts. You see your posts are only calming down because you apparently think that gives you some sort of advantage. What is done is done and you've already shown you are very emotionally sensitive to this and you will either crack again or you will give up. razz

Oh yes, I am ignorant, retarded, bitchy, whiny, immature, a dumb ********, like, every bad thing. I'm a poopy head too.

There is not a lick of legitimacy to your bitching. 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

2,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I Use Yahoo For Mules
Rebel_Dynasty
Namekuji and Hitchslap (in various forms): You guys are fighting, again?

I think you're both too quick to misinterpret one another. Also, bringing up the other thread in which you both participated before should probably be left alone.

What happens in one thread should not be dragged into another.

Now, I've seen you both in other threads. Both of you show a great deal of intelligence, when you're not arguing over completely insepid things.

Seriously, is civil discussion that difficult for people?
It all started because of one argument I was having with another user that he totally took out of context.

I agree but he is eager to hold his grudge and the deeper he digs the more angry he gets and he is incredibly stubborn. There is no such thing as "truce" with him. He's decided I am not even human to him so he'll keep acting ridiculous about it.

I appreciate the compliment. And I agree with you. He isn't an idiot which is why I was blown away when he flipped the ******** out and started this little vendetta against me.

Now here comes the question; which one am I talking to, now? I assume you both had to deal with temp bans, or something. Is this Namekuji, or Hitch Slap? If you want to avoid saying it here, feel free to reply via PM.
invest in some good head phones or sound proofing.
Rebel_Dynasty
Now here comes the question; which one am I talking to, now? I assume you both had to deal with temp bans, or something. Is this Namekuji, or Hitch Slap? If you want to avoid saying it here, feel free to reply via PM.
If it's a ridiculous mule it's Hitch. No, really, it's me. And I wasn't temp banned, he's just blocked me over 9,000 times. I've never reported him and if he's reporting me constantly he's being a little b***h. >.>

Though I won't hold it against anyone if they report this incredibly racist username that I made because some black girl was being a total racist against white people and couldn't take what she was dishing out. >.> So I made "Black Tits the Pirate" and that went over very well.

2,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Black Tits
Rebel_Dynasty
If it's a ridiculous mule it's Hitch. No, really, it's me. And I wasn't temp banned, he's just blocked me over 9,000 times. I've never reported him and if he's reporting me constantly he's being a little b***h. >.>

Though I won't hold it against anyone if they report this incredibly racist username that I made because some black girl was being a total racist against white people and couldn't take what she was dishing out. >.> So I made "Black Tits the Pirate" and that went over very well.

Well, whoever you are (you just served to confuse me further, lol. Though I have a feeling you're Namekuji) I hope you guys eventually get passed the bickering. I've seen you guys post (apart) and you're both fairly smart. As soon as you get arguing with each other, it gets out of hand.

Did this all stem from Winter June's one thread? That's the one I remember you arguing in, originally. If your Namekuji, what you did was commendable. You were defending someone who was being misinterpreted, after all.

If you're Hitch, well...apologies. But you were being difficult, in that particular thread.

Lol, whoever I'm talking to, either way, I think you both can contribute well to a debate-when you don't let vendetta's and emotions get in the way.

Admittedly, I have that problem too, from time to time.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure who I'm talking to. I think the mule that originally replied to my post was Hitch Slap, based on something they said. As for you, I'm still not sure. gonk Either way, you guys need to chill. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff