Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone how are you doing? smile
Glad to be here in Gaia Online, seems like such a lovely community and place to make new friends! biggrin
I'm not very good at introductions so I do apologize that this has to be a short thread XD
But I hope that you do post here and welcome me, maybe add me as a friend and talk together and show me around GaiaOnline :3 I love new friends biggrin
welcome c:

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
iMrAddison
Glad to be here in Gaia Online, seems like such a lovely community and place to make new friends! biggrin
I'm not very good at introductions so I do apologize that this has to be a short thread XD
But I hope that you do post here and welcome me, maybe add me as a friend and talk together and show me around GaiaOnline :3 I love new friends biggrin

mmkay
cool, nice to meet you
how 'ya doing?
iMrAddison

hi how are you
your post is longer the most so good job
Welcome to Gaia!

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
put your hands in the ayer, put your hands in the ayer, gaians are here and we're bringing down the house. welcome to gaia. heart

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Welcome to Gaia Online!
Hope you love it as much as I do!
Good luck! ♥

Dapper Genius

7,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
iMrAddison

Welcome to gaia! I'm new too!

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
what are your interests?

Tipsy Millionaire

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
iMrAddison

User ImageQuesting ll Q• thread

Welcome to Gaia!User Image

User ImageandUser ImageUser Image
Thanks everyone for replying to my thread :3
I'm doing just fine for those who asked me razz
Your all more than welcome to add me if you want too :3

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image