oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Lisa_the_paramagic
Inkmind
I have just about had it with this "punk" forum and all these idiots posting music that isn't either punk nor good.

MCR is not punk.

But they're good. emotion_awesome

> My chemical romance amazing punk
> Admits there not punk.
> MFW
>User Image
hahahahahahaha no.... not punk. but still a great band... though i don't like the live album releases. i can only hear the people screaming... it annoying. lesson learned. 3nodding

Tipsy Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
yea, you can have them....

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I am a 21-year old functioning adult member of the society and MCR is an awesome band.

Versatile Lunatic

hey
i like some of their songs and all but

r u kiddin me
They are not punk, nor a good band at all.
This is a joke, right? Like, you're trying to troll? Because if you aren't, that's just sad. I pity you.

Unbeatable Genius

17,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
It's funny how so many people hate on MCR....yet they are successful and you guys AREN'T...on that note neither am i =] but i don't hate on them...they aren't the best but they have cool songs.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Powleh
It's funny how so many people hate on MCR....yet they are successful and you guys AREN'T...on that note neither am i =] but i don't hate on them...they aren't the best but they have cool songs.
.... are you saying I should like Jimmy Savile simply because he was very very successful?

Unbeatable Genius

17,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
Valtiel the Watcher
Powleh
.... are you saying I should like Jimmy Savile simply because he was very very successful?

nope not at all...i'm saying stop hating on people ...instead of hating someone...why no be neutral...like i am with Justin Bieber...i used to hate on him..now i simply don't give a damn =] of course i would be more than glad if his music career ended...we've been poisoned way too much.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Powleh
Valtiel the Watcher
Powleh

nope not at all...i'm saying stop hating on people ...instead of hating someone...why no be neutral...like i am with Justin Bieber...i used to hate on him..now i simply don't give a damn =] of course i would be more than glad if his music career ended...we've been poisoned way too much.
Well... I mean I'll probably criticize their music due to that being entirely reasonable when asked what my opinions of these bands are, but since, unlike Jimmie Savile, they aren't to my knowledge horrifyingly deviant sexual predators I wouldn't call my criticisms "hate". I just don't believe that every successful band automatically deserves my respect and adoration. Is that not reasonable? Is that not.... fair? emotion_eyebrow
My chemical romance is not punk as much as they are pop but in my opion they are still a good band and i am sad that they have left us gonk

Citizen

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
MCR
Isnt punk.
Derp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff