Welcome to Gaia! ::

sht just got fake's avatar Sht Just Got Real's avatar NeonShuriken's avatar ll Sedated Onyx ll's avatar Julian l-RNF-l's avatar Gods warrior_Cole Z's avatar
Hey, If Anyone Has A Ps3, Mw3, Then Add Me. It's My New Account: iTormented_Kid cat_3nodding
No go away we see enough of these threads as it is. Hell they are even against the rules.
As soon as i saw "On PS3" i went "Oh..."

i was gonna post this to see if you wanted to join but we're an Xbox clan razz

[Quickscope Clip, Have Fun Clip, "poop on kids with shotguns" Clip are all from me razz ]

Also: That is not me speaking it is my best friend razz

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
ll Sedated Onyx ll
Hey, If Anyone Has A Ps3, Mw3, Then Add Me. It's My New Account: iTormented_Kid cat_3nodding

If you want to play 1v1 and win gold check this out
20,00gaia gold challenge

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
genin tots

[Quickscope Clip, Have Fun Clip, "poop on kids with shotguns" Clip are all from me razz ]

He should join the clan I'm in instead. We are both PS3, Xbox and PC. And more than just MW3.

but ya know if you join, join MW3..we need more members. haha
Sakura Takafumi
genin tots

He should join the clan I'm in instead. We are both PS3, Xbox and PC. And more than just MW3.

Do i have to go through an initiation test to join?
Oh and btw, i have another new account, Haha it's Kyosuke_Higuchi

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
ll Sedated Onyx ll
Sakura Takafumi
genin tots

Do i have to go through an initiation test to join?

Yes. But its really easy. You sign up, wait for your confirmation email. Then review the boot camp document, then take a test. And you can have the boot camp document open..i know when i took it i had it open in another tab.. multiple tabs open when i took the test to become squad staff. But its a real easy test, a monkey could take it and past.

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
*coughs*

Gaming DISCUSSION?

Blessed Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Halo's better. Just saying. The amount of four-year-olds is considerably less.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
I was quite impressed with this game. If anyone wants to add me my PSN name is Sara_Lew, I'm on my second prestige now biggrin

Friendly Noob

heard of battlefield 3?
Sakura Takafumi
genin tots

Well im staying in the clan he and i are in cuz it's a clan that he, one of our friends, and i created and we already have 150+ members
we've been around sense likeee Late January early Febuary
and lately we've been having alot of people joining

and also i dont wanna be in your clan cuz im not one to be conpetitive, razz
just look at the care package clip in the video above xD that was me and WTG Jimmeh [owner of the clan]

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
genin tots
Sakura Takafumi
genin tots

Well im staying in the clan he and i are in cuz it's a clan that he, one of our friends, and i created and we already have 150+ members

just look at the care package clip in the video above xD that was me and WTG Jimmeh [owner of the clan]

Haha i was more posting it for the OP.

Though, on competitiveness, I'm not competitive either. Our squad very in how competitive they are, some are super casual, and others the complete opposite. Or people can always aim for where I'm at, Squad staff in an IS squad. (instructional) the most casual of them all, we teach the basic callouts and introduce new members to the squad..no game battles. My cup of tea.
Sakura Takafumi
genin tots
Sakura Takafumi
genin tots

Haha i was more posting it for the OP.

Though, on competitiveness, I'm not competitive either. Our squad very in how competitive they are, some are super casual, and others the complete opposite. Or people can always aim for where I'm at, Squad staff in an IS squad. (instructional) the most casual of them all, we teach the basic callouts and introduce new members to the squad..no game battles. My cup of tea.

ohs razz
well you quoted me soooo mayonnaise razz
and my clan isnt too too organized but like everyone that lives near eachother plays together and we didnt even organize it razz
like by living near i mean same state xD, like me and 5 other people all play together cuz we all live in Massachusetts :3
and we also play with some clan members in Virginia but lately they haven't been on due to personal/family problems

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff