Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Princess Radical
tulin13
Princess Radical
New friends are good. I'd offer to help with the forum game, but I haven't the foggiest what I could do to help.

Hmm... Do you have any of the following interests?

Drawing landscapes | Drawing people | Drawing monsters | Designing monsters | Writing about monsters | Describing weapons, shields, items | Making graphics & logos | Recommending music | Making music | Math stuff | Designing costumes | Cake

These are things from the top of my head might be useful ninja

What else have you been up to today? 3nodding
I can do math stuff and writing stuff, and a little on the recommending music, though most of what I know is electronic, but I have difficulty drawing so much as stick figures. The only other thing I've done today is realising my bike lock was stolen/forgotten at home, and wheeling it around campus, with lots of apologies to the people forced to dodge me. Some homework later.

I'm so bored of music right now, could you recommend me something fresh that isn't too distracting from writing? smile

I'm sorry to read about the bike lock =/ Hope it gets found soon.

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
tulin13
Princess Radical
tulin13
Princess Radical
New friends are good. I'd offer to help with the forum game, but I haven't the foggiest what I could do to help.

Hmm... Do you have any of the following interests?

Drawing landscapes | Drawing people | Drawing monsters | Designing monsters | Writing about monsters | Describing weapons, shields, items | Making graphics & logos | Recommending music | Making music | Math stuff | Designing costumes | Cake

These are things from the top of my head might be useful ninja

What else have you been up to today? 3nodding
I can do math stuff and writing stuff, and a little on the recommending music, though most of what I know is electronic, but I have difficulty drawing so much as stick figures. The only other thing I've done today is realising my bike lock was stolen/forgotten at home, and wheeling it around campus, with lots of apologies to the people forced to dodge me. Some homework later.

I'm so bored of music right now, could you recommend me something fresh that isn't too distracting from writing? smile

I'm sorry to read about the bike lock =/ Hope it gets found soon.
Knowing me, it probably got pulled off the bike frame, where I usually store it, when I didn't need it over the weekend, then I just forgot to put it back after. For writing music, I like either something with a really good melody and beat, likelike Skyfire Ace by Sabrepulse, Synapse (feat. Entity and Lawlzy) by Furries in a Blender, a song by a person who you should not give money to, something pretty calm/silly, like Bee of the Bird of the Moth or Nothing's Gonna Change My Clothes, both by They Might Be Giants, or something symphonic and intense, like Matrix of Leadership from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen soundtrack.

12,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
Bros. I'm riding the bus, like I do, and I notice a higher than average number of kids riding today. The bus driver, in order to keep them quiet, put the song "the wheels on the bus" or whatever it's called.

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300