Total Votes:[ 5305 ]

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
beastie allupons
Princess Radical
beastie allupons
Hey, Beastie, I'm starting a conversation with you.

Okey dokey. I might take a while to reply though, my kitty needs to get her monster out.
Your kitty? Monster? Uh. That is speaking figuratively, right? Or does your cat have a literal demon you're exorcising?
Princess Radical
beastie allupons
Princess Radical
beastie allupons

Okey dokey. I might take a while to reply though, my kitty needs to get her monster out.
Your kitty? Monster? Uh. That is speaking figuratively, right? Or does your cat have a literal demon you're exorcising?

xD Aahaha no she's just really aggressive. >< She spends like 8+ hours outside but she hates the snow so she hasn't been out. ._. I want to make her snowshoes. >>

Menacing Shoujo

If Meatloaf thinks 'meatloaf' makes for a ******** metal band name- I might as well call mine BROCOLEH
Afer the veggie, note its BROCOLEH with all capitals and 'leh' instead of 'li', yeah?

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
beastie allupons
Princess Radical
beastie allupons
Princess Radical
beastie allupons

xD Aahaha no she's just really aggressive. >< She spends like 8+ hours outside but she hates the snow so she hasn't been out. ._. I want to make her snowshoes. >>

That's cute! How old is she?

Menacing Shoujo

O, and is pronounced with a deep voice, no normal or sissy tones.
its BROCOLEH- almost demonic ok?
Its death metal, ppl.
Princess Radical
beastie allupons
Princess Radical
beastie allupons
Princess Radical
beastie allupons

She and a half. Cx She's my baby. heart If I don't get her energy out this way she'll beat up the older cats. gonk Kind of why I call her my monster....it's not her fault, she needs a younger kitty to play with.
Decay....Derange...Decopage..... m/

Cursed Dragon

User Image
I feel ug
User Image
{181 // 1,000}

Fixing the bump count! Should be at this number. 3nodding

TLC bumps funded by donations from the MPT Community.
User Image
{182 // 1,000}

User Image
{183 // 1,000}

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
beastie allupons
Princess Radical
beastie allupons
Princess Radical
beastie allupons

She and a half. Cx She's my baby. heart If I don't get her energy out this way she'll beat up the older cats. gonk Kind of why I call her my monster....it's not her fault, she needs a younger kitty to play with.
Aww. I had a situation like that when my family got a kitten and we already had a 7-year-old cat. For reference on how crazy she got, before then, he had previously stood his ground against our first attempt at dog-having, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever who hated cats with a firey passion. Anyway, this kitten would always dive out from behind corners and try to beat him up. He would nervously check around them for about a month after we realized we couldn't keep her and found a home with less old cats to beat up.

Cursed Dragon

User Image
Where is the deer?
User Image
{184 // 1,000}

User Image
{185 // 1,000}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff