• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
V Dragon V
beastie allupons
V Dragon V
beastie allupons
V Dragon V
beastie allupons

surprised You do surprise me. Right on for working on holidays tho, hope you keep not working on xmas. Cx Also MERRY OFFICIAL XMAS. emotion_awesome
I only started feeling festive the other night 'cause baking. << ....Does the phrase "xmas" curdle your dragonblood?
It surprises a lot of people but I don't care.
As soon as I can I go into Christmas mode.
Are you asking if I don't like the word X-Mas? I don't really care. If you want to call the holiday X-Mas go ahead. I'll stick with calling it Christmas.

xD It's fun to be surprising.
Yeah I was; I've only heard of a few people get mad at that tho. xD I will safely continue to say xmas until we are all heads in jars, then.
Sometimes. Not when it conflicts with work. A lot of people are surprised that I am am so old.
I don't really see why people would care what you call a holiday. It's not like you are disrespecting it or anything.
I don't want my head in a jar.

Mmm, very true. Lots of us are different people at work, too.
I guess that's good? I had people at my last job think I was in my 30s and dub me as stoic... <<; Now they think I'm freshly 21. surprised
emotion_awesome Me either. I quite enjoyed that sentence appearing when it did, tho. 8D
I am actually having difficulties at work because of it. My boss does not want someone that looks so young doing my job. I have to find a new one. I don't care what people say. I live in the present and looking this way is just a big problem.
As you wish.

D; That sucks, sounds dumb too, but then Iunno what you do? Appearance still shouldn't matter for something like that. I hope you find a new one soon!
Do you dress like a robot with robo-hooker boots?
...Those would actual be useful if the heels hovered somehow.

Shameless Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200

Steadfast Survivor

21,675 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100

Steadfast Survivor

21,675 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
beastie allupons
V Dragon V
beastie allupons
V Dragon V
beastie allupons
V Dragon V
beastie allupons

surprised You do surprise me. Right on for working on holidays tho, hope you keep not working on xmas. Cx Also MERRY OFFICIAL XMAS. emotion_awesome
I only started feeling festive the other night 'cause baking. << ....Does the phrase "xmas" curdle your dragonblood?
It surprises a lot of people but I don't care.
As soon as I can I go into Christmas mode.
Are you asking if I don't like the word X-Mas? I don't really care. If you want to call the holiday X-Mas go ahead. I'll stick with calling it Christmas.

xD It's fun to be surprising.
Yeah I was; I've only heard of a few people get mad at that tho. xD I will safely continue to say xmas until we are all heads in jars, then.
Sometimes. Not when it conflicts with work. A lot of people are surprised that I am am so old.
I don't really see why people would care what you call a holiday. It's not like you are disrespecting it or anything.
I don't want my head in a jar.

Mmm, very true. Lots of us are different people at work, too.
I guess that's good? I had people at my last job think I was in my 30s and dub me as stoic... <<; Now they think I'm freshly 21. surprised
emotion_awesome Me either. I quite enjoyed that sentence appearing when it did, tho. 8D
I am actually having difficulties at work because of it. My boss does not want someone that looks so young doing my job. I have to find a new one. I don't care what people say. I live in the present and looking this way is just a big problem.
As you wish.

D; That sucks, sounds dumb too, but then Iunno what you do? Appearance still shouldn't matter for something like that. I hope you find a new one soon!
Do you dress like a robot with robo-hooker boots?
...Those would actual be useful if the heels hovered somehow.

Did you fill out the proper dragon slaying forms? If not, I'll need you to do so before you attack Fafnir again. It's a rather lengthy process, you see.

Cursed Dragon

User Image
What about PJs?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out