Le Scratch
golim3
Le Scratch
golim3
Le Scratch
~
stop bumping
And who are you to tell me what to do?
im not making the rules, im just enforcing them, the guidlines and rules of regulations doesn't allow bumping, unless the user wants u to, which the user that made this topic doesn't
I've spoken to him before, personally. I've been here for over six years. I've made more posts in this thread alone than you have probably made on Gaia as a whole, and I'm older than you. It is not your place to try to 'enforce' a thread rule when you're new to said thread, nor will it ever be your (nor anyone else's) place to do so.
Why are you talking down to me like I'm a noob, I have been here for 8 years, so actually, i have played longer than you, i may not be as good as Gaian as you, but still, Treat your elders with respect!
Because you're acting like it, coming into a thread you know nothing about and telling someone you don't know to stop doing something like you own the place. Get over yourself; you're not as important as you think you are. neutral

Aged Misfit

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
******** christ, and people wonder why they get treated like garbage when they treat others like it.

Big Bear

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Le ******** christ, and people wonder why they get treated like garbage when they treat others like it.[/quote]Golim is a very special breed of creature. I think we should put him in a cage and observe him in a simulated hab
timmqcom:0="Le ******** christ, and people wonder why they get treated like garbage when they treat others like it.[/quote]Golim is a very special breed of creature. I think we should put him in a cage and observe him in a simulated habitat.

Versatile Model

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Infernas
Le ******** christ, and people wonder why they get treated like garbage when they treat others like it.[/quote]Golim is a very special breed of creature. I think we should put him in a cage and observe him in a simulated hab
timmqcom:1="Le ******** christ, and people wonder why they get treated like garbage when they treat others like it.[/quote]Golim is a very special breed of creature. I think we should put him in a cage and observe him in a simulated habitat.
Yeah, you've been on Gaia longer. Who gives a s**t. You haven't been here in this this thread longer, a*****e.
Le Scratch
Infernas
timmqcom:2="Le ******** christ, and people wonder why they get treated like garbage when they treat others like it.[/quote]Golim is a very special breed of creature. I think we should put him in a cage and observe him in a simulated habitat.
Yeah, you've been on Gaia longer. Who gives a s**t. You haven't been here in this this thread longer, a*****e.
The best way to approach this is not with hostility, but rather with a humorous outlook.
Read in between the lines and you can see that this guy is hilarious. Probably one of the funniest people I've seen due to how idiotic his rambling is.

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Infernas
Le Scratch
Infernas
timmqcom:3="Le ******** christ, and people wonder why they get treated like garbage when they treat others like it.[/quote]Golim is a very special breed of creature. I think we should put him in a cage and observe him in a simulated habitat.
The best way to approach this is not with hostility, but rather with a humorous outlook.
Read in between the lines and you can see that this guy is hilarious. Probably one of the funniest people I've seen due to how idiotic his rambling is.
I really don't have the time to laugh at some cretin on the internet. lol

Aged Misfit

Wistful Dreamer

so I have to be ready with a nerf gun when reilly picks me up for school. this couldn't have gone better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff