Romantic Lunatic

Hilarious Millionaire

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
6. Erin Bates
Race: Neko (Cat)
Story: It had been twelve years. Twelve years since she had been sold into the life she was now escaping from. She remembered that day like it was yesterday:
It was her seventh birthday. She had just woken up in her tiny bed, and her Mama was going to take her for a walk into town without her brothers being annoying like always. But she snuggled farther into the bed anyways, not wanting to leave the warmth of the covers. Suddenly her door was being slammed open, banging against the wall and revealing her Papa with a very angry looking face. Just as she was about to apologize, he grabbed her by the hair roughly and pulled her out of bed. Her ears flattened against her head and she thrashed about in his grip trying to get away. She cried, pain radiating throughout her entire body. Then she was flung down the stairs, and she could feel the wooden steps digging into her each time they connected. For a minute she just laid there sobbing on the floor. Voices could be heard at the door, and she could only hear snippets. "...girl...payment...master..." Then another one; her Papa's. "...thank you...girl...compound..." And that's when she realized what was happening. Her Papa had sold her...into slavery. It wasn't uncommon for Nekos like herself to be sold, but it almost never happened by their own family. She raised her head, and found herself looking into her Mama's teary eyes. "M-Mama? Papa's lying right..? I'm gonna stay with you forever and ev-- ahh! No!" Strong arms that weren't familiar at all had picked her up and were carrying her out the door. Just like when her Papa had carried her, she struggled in the strangers' grip. But this time, a tiny pricking on the back of her thigh had her unconscious within seconds. When she woke up, she was in a dark and musty room all by herself.
It had been twelve years since her father had sold her into slavery. She didn't even remember her family's faces anymore. Her master had beaten those out of her years ago. And now she had finally accomplished something she had been wanting to do for more than a couple months now: Escape. Erin had successfully escaped from the compound, but unfortunately her master had sent his best tracking dogs after her once he learned of his prized slave's disappearance. Her feet swiftly carried her across the ground, and tears were flying out of her eyes and catching in the wind as she ran. The howling and barking wasn't too far behind, and soon she knew they would be catching up to her. What happened next though felt like slow motion. One of her feet twisted the wrong way, and she heard an unnatural sounding snap! come from that area of her body. She tripped, and in turn tumbled down the rocky cliff to her left. The rocks scraped and bruised her body, and when she finally came to a stop, she was covered in gashes not to mention her left ankle that was purple and swollen. She heard the distinct sound of footsteps coming her way, and she managed to wearily look up. A figure was standing above her, but that was all she managed to make out before the world went black and she went limp on the forest floor.

PM to continue. Semi-Lit to Lit. There are more starters in my journal if you want to look at those. SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!
Wow. This is really interesting.

http://youtu.be/RT9FmDBrewA

Serpentine Guest

Hilarious Humorist

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Serpentine Guest

Big Bear

Supreme Yogurt Ninja
Her Brazen Elegance
look at me i'm space
hi space
are you gonna come over to sell oranges?
that is the funniest thign ever to me i wish you could read it with my voice
also nope lol i charged my DS finally but then i forgot all about it because i was sucking BIG d**k
sorry

Big Bear

where my meow
i had you send it to my mom's address and i haven't been to my mom's house in like
six days

Big Bear

you being lettuce
not yog
do you, yog, still have my address
probably burn that ok
you don't need it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash