Total Votes:[ 5336 ]

Feral Genius

Leadery
Jessicaca
Leadery
ur an angel
haha gay

cas gets destroyed by the mean words

It's been 6 months since Dean last saw him. Six long, ******** up months since the angel up and disappeared. Dean could only assume at this point that he had died, again. Another ******** person he cared about, gone. Dean relived the night over and over in his head, trying to see where he went wrong, what he could have done to save his friend. They'd been in Carols house, everything was fun, and all of a sudden Cas had zapped! off, without a word of explanation. Then six months of silence. Six months of restless sleep, bottles of whisky, and averted eyes. Six months of a big ol' "******** you, Dean" from the universe.

dean suddenly remembers an embarrassing moment from when he was 14 years old, trying to ask a girl out on a date
spaghetti falls out from his pockets
he burst into treats

are you writing fics now hahaha

OMG ur response hELP MEEEEE HAHhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah

and no not really just on here for fun
working my way up to dean cas sexy times

King Shark

its the same one as the girl who thinks she's a cat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyTpk6xyzzk

Feral Genius

olaf is on my dash too much

Feral Genius

Leadery
its the same one as the girl who thinks she's a cat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyTpk6xyzzk

OH sheeeeet, that's where that pic on tumblr is from? This is the cat girl! yeessssss

Feral Genius

also A++++
a video u can understand but alas, i cannot

Feral Genius

realistically, she doesnt actually think she is a cat, yes? She wants to be one, and acts like one, and prefers to be referred to as one, but she knows she is not one right?

King Shark

i found some translations in the comments
When people ask how does it feel to be a cat i just wanna ask how it feels to be a human.

25 years old pao feels that she was born in the wrong specie. Ever since she was young she has thought that a cat fits her personality better then a human and in the tv show outsiders you can see how pao lives as a cat together with what she calls her female.

I have a female and a male. I met my female at the same time as i met my male in stockholm and ive known her for five years. Me and my female live together, sits in the couch. Sometimes i cuddle with her and sometimes we wrestle. It would be terribly pleasant if they came up with species correction/plastic surgury instead of sex change so they can make ears and tails that work.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Olaf is saddened by your words

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

King Shark

the other thing i remember about her is that she likes to eat raw meat
yuck

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Yogurt Man
FaithBlack
Yogurt Man
FaithBlack
Yogurt Man
FaithBlack
Yes. I even did a search. There are so few people with a Paras in their safari, it's ridiculous. I've even already added & messaged everyone I could find on the master list that has a Paras in their safari, but none of them seem to get online very often, & therefore they haven't read my messages.
ah, that's maddening. You'd think after submitting themselves to be on a list they'd try to make sure they're the type of people who log on relatively often.

One would hope. For at least 1 of them, I'm pretty sure they just made their Gaia account so that they could add people to their friend safaris, & once they had what they wanted, they stopped using Gaia. It's frustrating.
The only other thing I can think to do is try to use GameFaqs to find someone, & I hate that plan because I always get SWAMPED with messages from people trying to add me without the Pokemon I asked for. Their forums are so overloaded with people...
ah yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes it feels like gaia is the same way, but in the end it's not at all - it's just harder to tell how many people are there since they have no avatars. XD Maybe it is fortunate there's a limit of 100 friends a system can have.
Also are you sure you don't want me to catch you a Paras? I'm about to go on a safari spree. And if there's a specific nature you want I may be able to help with that too.

What would you want in return for it?
Unless you have a legendarythat I don't have that I can "touch" for the pokedex info, nothing at all comes to mind. Oh, or a gale wings fletchinder. LOL

Sadly, I'm in America, & all my legendaries are on Black 2 waiting for Pokebank, so I don't have anything of interest I could trade to you...

Feral Genius

Leadery
i found some translations in the comments
When people ask how does it feel to be a cat i just wanna ask how it feels to be a human.

25 years old pao feels that she was born in the wrong specie. Ever since she was young she has thought that a cat fits her personality better then a human and in the tv show outsiders you can see how pao lives as a cat together with what she calls her female.

I have a female and a male. I met my female at the same time as i met my male in stockholm and ive known her for five years. Me and my female live together, sits in the couch. Sometimes i cuddle with her and sometimes we wrestle. It would be terribly pleasant if they came up with species correction/plastic surgury instead of sex change so they can make ears and tails that work.

my question is does she have to pay rent? if i could live rent free, have food, shelter, tv.,etc. i'd be like K I AM A CAT TOO

Wistful Dreamer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces