u little s**t that is a sentence i already wrote

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

FaithBlack
Yogurt Man
FaithBlack
Yogurt Man
FaithBlack
Yes. I even did a search. There are so few people with a Paras in their safari, it's ridiculous. I've even already added & messaged everyone I could find on the master list that has a Paras in their safari, but none of them seem to get online very often, & therefore they haven't read my messages.
ah, that's maddening. You'd think after submitting themselves to be on a list they'd try to make sure they're the type of people who log on relatively often.

One would hope. For at least 1 of them, I'm pretty sure they just made their Gaia account so that they could add people to their friend safaris, & once they had what they wanted, they stopped using Gaia. It's frustrating.
The only other thing I can think to do is try to use GameFaqs to find someone, & I hate that plan because I always get SWAMPED with messages from people trying to add me without the Pokemon I asked for. Their forums are so overloaded with people...
ah yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes it feels like gaia is the same way, but in the end it's not at all - it's just harder to tell how many people are there since they have no avatars. XD Maybe it is fortunate there's a limit of 100 friends a system can have.
Also are you sure you don't want me to catch you a Paras? I'm about to go on a safari spree. And if there's a specific nature you want I may be able to help with that too.

What would you want in return for it?
Unless you have a legendarythat I don't have that I can "touch" for the pokedex info, nothing at all comes to mind. Oh, or a gale wings fletchinder. LOL

Serpentine Guest

What? Are we doing one sentence fanfics now?

King Shark

ahahahaha no i made it

Feral Genius

me when i come back from the dead and want a cigarette
User Image

saying the actual thing that happened and adding "me when I" is my new hobby

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Kovva
Yogurt Man
that's no dragon
that's a chinese myth dragon
it's henry zhao's textbook
Thanks for the abra ^__^
no prob. lemme know if you wanna trade-tradeback for it to evolve later

Hilarious Humorist

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Feral Genius

Leadery
Dean sighs, apparently he's going to have to do all the polite small talk.

Cas knew this sentence was a FARCE, so he pulls his angel blade down from his sleeve and uses his mojo to ZAP! to Leader's house, where he promptly beheads the traitor.

Serpentine Guest

King Shark

no i have a dog with a built in force field

Feral Genius

User Image
Me when I eat pudding drugged with a sedative and I fall asleep in a storage closet on a sack of potatoes.

Feral Genius

Leadery
no i have a dog with a built in force field

"Angels cannot be hindered by force fields, you puny human." Cas growls, his voice thick with hatred. "Do you really think you could hide from me?"

King Shark

ur an angel
haha gay

cas gets destroyed by the mean words

Feral Genius

me when i am literally on fire and shake my business partner's hand
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash