Mmkay 0.49596547194596 49.6% [ 2643 ]
Total Votes:[ 5329 ]

Beloved Millionaire

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
emotion_omnomnom
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

?!'s Boyfriend

A Baby

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dapper Browser

Aged Genius

Unimpeachable
Anon Zytose
Unimpeachable
Oh, more people started putting the number of pages they started the MPT at.
Ah, yes. Something that I think would be easier for me if my first posts here weren't deleted in some huge glitch eight years ago. o.o

And deleted stuff where I called Kira a dude because I thought "dude" could mean people of any sex/gender...

and when I saw Elecy was depressed about something. I thought she got in trouble for something, said sorry in some comment regarding that, and everyone suddenly thought I had reported Elecy. (I didn't, she wasn't reported at all.) It took a handful of months for me to get the nerve to send a friends request to Elecy. Also I had since pretty much refused to apologize for anything that wasn't my fault, and told others is wasn't their fault whenever they say sorry over anything they didn't cause.

I think there was also how the MPT kinda erupted into a civil war of sorts on Dec. 30, 2004. And I followed Kira and Midoshi into this thread in Kira's Guild: The Pantheon of Lesser Folk, I think it was called?
I found a very early post of mine. Sub 100k, but couldn't find anything further back. I recall there were two events where posts were gobbled up by database errors, I think I hit the second of them.

Oh dear me, well I would dispute that gender specificity but oh well.

Gosh. Wrong post at the wrong time. I don't remember that, but I do remember there being a lot of drama around Elecy at the time I started, and soon after. She was gone for a long time. Also, it's good of course that you stuck to your guns.

I wasn't in with the crowd enough to get involved in that particular civil war. I do however remember when things got bad for Colette. I had a lot to do with that.
I joined this thread on Dec. 4, 2004. First with Morales, then with this account. I hardly knew anyone during that civil war weeks later, so mainly watched in concern.

I don't really use the word 'dude' anymore anyway, so it doesn't matter much to me these days.

I don't think Elecy left soon after that scenario. Maybe to join a few friends at the Inner Circle thread in the civil war aftermath? I don't remember.

Let me guess: The Colette account is still banned because too many mods like to go with Guilty Even If Proven Innocent Later On or something like that... I recall for the longest time my greatest fear regarding this site has been getting banned over something...anything! It wasn't spiffy.

Beloved Millionaire

Aged Genius

Unimpeachable
Anon Zytose
Unimpeachable
Anon Zytose
Supreme Yogurt Ninja
Sleep just does not want to be my friend.
Sleep doesn't want friends. Sleep wants subordinates: minions, disciples, slaves... xP We'll all be better off when we can remain awake (and alert and healthy) 24/7.
I see some things really don't change. Still seeking the release of mortal bonds, hmmm? Removing sleep would be interesting.
Yep. That goal remains as strong as ever. And removing sleep would mean a 40-50% increase on how much of the day we could do stuff. :3
Hmmmmm, I wouldn't be okay with it unless we also had a way to induce sleep. I would still like to at least be able to dream.
Yeah. We could make sleep optional. o:

Beloved Millionaire

Wow Greg. I've not seen him in years...

Beloved Millionaire

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
emotion_omnomnom
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

?!'s Boyfriend

A Baby

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
If Colette appealed his ban and there was evidence to support that the ban was unjust, the ban would have been lifted. The ban would not have even been placed had there not been evidence of a severe breach of the Terms of Service.

Beloved Millionaire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces