Total Votes:[ 5334 ]

Nerd

Natevaelle
Trent_Jayir
I did! woo!
Now I can have poofy hair woooo!!!!
:'D
How are you?

Yay! 4laugh You did a really quick job at getting it! xD I'm still like the same old, busy with school. D: The Christmas break is near though, and I look forward to it! heart

Wah I know I'm going home tomorrow evening <3 Mum waited for me to get back so we can decorate the christmas tree together ;u;
And lol yeah I wanted it really badly, then I got some nice donations, too, which was pretty damn magical xD!
Trent_Jayir
Wah I know I'm going home tomorrow evening <3 Mum waited for me to get back so we can decorate the christmas tree together ;u;
And lol yeah I wanted it really badly, then I got some nice donations, too, which was pretty damn magical xD!

Awesome! How sweet! 4laugh Right now, I am home for the weekend. When I got home, the Christmas Tree was already done. D: Good to hear! 4laugh It is indeed magical! 8D

Nerd

Natevaelle

Awesome! How sweet! 4laugh Right now, I am home for the weekend. When I got home, the Christmas Tree was already done. D: Good to hear! 4laugh It is indeed magical! 8D

Lol I always do it with her, ever since any time I can remember anyway.
awh, yeah I have to n** back here on friday to pick up my portfolio, other than that I'm done here x3!!!
I can't belive my first term is over already OuO
Trent_Jayir
Lol I always do it with her, ever since any time I can remember anyway.
awh, yeah I have to n** back here on friday to pick up my portfolio, other than that I'm done here x3!!!
I can't belive my first term is over already OuO

You don't have any siblings? =o Yay for a really early break! xD My break is just to begin this coming Saturday. 3nodding How was your first term? 4laugh I hope that everything went pretty well for you!

Nerd

Natevaelle

You don't have any siblings? =o Yay for a really early break! xD My break is just to begin this coming Saturday. 3nodding How was your first term? 4laugh I hope that everything went pretty well for you!
hmmm yeah a half-sister but me and her don't talk anymore really. She's very strange and is never at home, though she does live there. It's weird. I don't like her much and she doesn't like me. :/
Lol I don't know how I did yet, I talk to my tutors on friday and they'll tell me how I did then.
How is your term wrapping up for you?
Trent_Jayir
hmmm yeah a half-sister but me and her don't talk anymore really. She's very strange and is never at home, though she does live there. It's weird. I don't like her much and she doesn't like me. :/
Lol I don't know how I did yet, I talk to my tutors on friday and they'll tell me how I did then.
How is your term wrapping up for you?

Oh wow. O.o I can't imagine life without siblings. I have three! xD Well, how do you think you did? =D My term is only half way over. It ends in March. But right now, everything is going well, minus the uncooperative groupmates. =o I always have to end up with some of them every semester. x_x

Nerd

Natevaelle

Oh wow. O.o I can't imagine life without siblings. I have three! xD Well, how do you think you did? =D My term is only half way over. It ends in March. But right now, everything is going well, minus the uncooperative groupmates. =o I always have to end up with some of them every semester. x_x
Lol that must get crowded xD
I'm hoping i did well. If not so long as I pass I'm happy xD!
urgh uncooperative groupmates are hell, poor you :'< you should give 'em a good seein' to >:'(
Trent_Jayir
Lol that must get crowded xD
I'm hoping i did well. If not so long as I pass I'm happy xD!
urgh uncooperative groupmates are hell, poor you :'< you should give 'em a good seein' to >:'(

Yes. xD But it is fun! 4laugh Don't you get lonely sometimes without playmates? =o I am so used to spending time with my siblings when I have the time. Good luck with your grades! I am confident that you did well. x3 Yes, they are hell. D: They do get what they deserve through peer evaluation though. But a groupwork is a groupwork. It is meant for everyone in the group. So even if they get what they deserve, the work is still harder to do. =|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff