Feral Genius

no his new sig is 1000000000000000000000000000x better

Feral Genius

Jessicaca
no his new sig is 1000000000000000000000000000x better
Jess is a fan of the corpse love.

Beloved Lover

Feral Genius

After JYJ’s Jaejoong revealed the meaning behind his self composed song ‘nine’, it became a topic of discussion.

On last Nov. 27th and 28th, the two days concert were finally over. During the concerts the members first performed their self-composed songs such as ‘nine’ and ‘Fallen Leaves’. The self-composed songs caught many fans’ attention.

Jaejoong answered some of the fans’ questions about his self-composed song through twitter. Jaejoong confirmed, “The songs composed by the members in this concert were all completely composed, arranged and had their lyrics written by the members.” Thus starting the discussion about their self-composed songs. The hottest discussion was about Jaejoong’s self-composed song ‘nine’. A line in ‘nine’ lyrics, “Even though it’s hard to start over, but with everyone creating memories, I can’t hide it anymore”. Everyone became even more curious about the song when listening to its sad lyrics. To everyone that is curious about the lyrics of ‘nine’, Hero Jaejoong explained it this way: “From the day Yoochun had joined us, it has been 9 years”.

Beloved Lover

I LIKE UR NEW SIG TOO
BUT U SPENT
SO MUCH TIME

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items