Total Votes:[ 5335 ]

Friendly Regular

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Well my school article is done more or less:

Miscellaneous Hilarity

Well more or less I’d gather this is a form of sequel to myself introduction article ‘Because I Ramble in Text’, and believe me when I say I do. Today, for the sheer purpose of making an article, I’m making an article about not knowing what to write about. I honestly have no idea what to write about, and so today I will literally be rambling. When Barb first gave me the idea, I thought she was kidding ‘Writing about not knowing what to write about? Who does that?!’ Well the answer is apparently me. . _.;

In any case I could have written about loads of things; I could’ve explained how to use layers in computer coloring, or maybe even what I think of school since my half year here last year, I could’ve talked about things I like about here, things I do with my life, and I could have even typed your eyes off boasting about something completely irrelevant to even myself. I however, choose to just sit here and write 2 paragraphs of ‘Ha in your face Barb, now stop bugging me about writing articles. >XP’ and ‘I have no idea what I’m saying.’ And more or less it’s bound to be funny. Well if it’s not funny, then why in the heck am I writing this in the first place?! Or for that matter, why are you reading it? Maybe my sense of humor isn’t good enough. I however am done with my ‘what if’s’ and “could have’s”, so I have fulfilled my article obligation and now for a Random doodle to slap on the side; Barb you ask so much of me. >;p

P.S. Keep the little faces? And perhaps this little bit I think it’d be hilarious. :)
Amya Uchiha

Miscellaneous Hilarity

Well more or less I’d gather this is a form of sequel to myself introduction article ‘Because I Ramble in Text’, and believe me when I say I do. Today, for the sheer purpose of making an article, I’m making an article about not knowing what to write about. I honestly have no idea what to write about, and so today I will literally be rambling. When Barb first gave me the idea, I thought she was kidding ‘Writing about not knowing what to write about? Who does that?!’ Well the answer is apparently me. . _.;

In any case I could have written about loads of things; I could’ve explained how to use layers in computer coloring, or maybe even what I think of school since my half year here last year, I could’ve talked about things I like about here, things I do with my life, and I could have even typed your eyes off boasting about something completely irrelevant to even myself. I however, choose to just sit here and write 2 paragraphs of ‘Ha in your face Barb, now stop bugging me about writing articles. >XP’ and ‘I have no idea what I’m saying.’ And more or less it’s bound to be funny. Well if it’s not funny, then why in the heck am I writing this in the first place?! Or for that matter, why are you reading it? Maybe my sense of humor isn’t good enough. I however am done with my ‘what if’s’ and “could have’s”, so I have fulfilled my article obligation and now for a Random doodle to slap on the side; Barb you ask so much of me. >;p

P.S. Keep the little faces? And perhaps this little bit I think it’d be hilarious. :)
... xd

I say keep 'em. Sounds informal enough, and it adds a dash of Amy-flavor. 3nodding

Fluffy Treat

Friendly Regular

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Torus Ragnarok
Amya Uchiha

Miscellaneous Hilarity

... xd

I say keep 'em. Sounds informal enough, and it adds a dash of Amy-flavor. 3nodding
I'll tell Barb you said that, I e-mailed it to her, I'll be at site in 50 minutes, and they bugged me to write an article.

They want one, they've got one and I'm not making any changes. The best part is, this is the first article of the year, so it adds a bit of laughs for a good start.
3nodding heart

Friendly Regular

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Amya Uchiha
Torus Ragnarok
Amya Uchiha

Miscellaneous Hilarity

... xd

I'll tell Barb you said that, I e-mailed it to her, I'll be at site in 50 minutes, and they bugged me to write an article.

They want one, they've got one and I'm not making any changes. The best part is, this is the first article of the year, so it adds a bit of laughs for a good start.
3nodding heart
What's the article for, anyway? o_O

Also, thank you! ...I think. lol

Shirtless Feeder

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
...That mooing dog in Road Rash 2 is an endless source of hilarity.
...But not so much as the mooing caribou.

Versatile Heckler

10,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Sounds good, amya. smile
...But then again, the mooing TRUCK just kills me.

Versatile Heckler

10,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Also, I love what you did on your avi's torso with the shirt and the red vesty pendant pose and all. surprised Nice item combo. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff