Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Binary Mess
K i n k y M e t h o d s
P.s anyone saying that someone quiting is selfish needs to stick a book up their a** cause thats bullshit

Is it that hard to edit your post instead of double posting?

no sorry its not i just felt one post was for miya and the other was for cold hearted people

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
curtneko
K i n k y M e t h o d s
curtneko
Haunted Bliss
hahacaseyx_
curtneko
how considerate of her!

I know how you feel, neko, but at least she posted two statuses saying she was leaving.

I didn't get to see her statues due to sleeping for school, but I can't help and feel like julia with the no warning or signs or anything. she told me yesterday that she had the flu and then left my tinychat. Idk this makes me incredibly sad that i couldn't do anything to help her being her wifey.
it's like suicide

people who quit are selfish

yo stfu you dont know s**t cause all your saying right now is s**t I dont think miya is being selfish i think she's being reasonable im sure she cares dearly about our feelings but she has to do the right thing if she knows Gaia is causing some trouble in her life let her go so she can fix it and then come back ready and whole for us Curt stop being a ******** jackass and get some feelings
come on kinky, being a friend doesn't mean ignoring one's mistakes

she left without notice besides two statuses, proving that no one (not even bliss) was worth the time to at least inform personally

that is selfish

I remember a few months ago that you said you were gonna quit, who meebos you telling you not to, it was me cause I care, but you dont obviously dont care about anyone, maybe I shouldnt have meebo'd you that day telling you not to quit

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Can i start making bets on who's next?

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Sorry guys, but honestly, these threads of quitting is pointless and does not benefit at all the zOMG forum.

If it really is necessary to make a thread, I would consider chatterbox or life issues.

I feel fro Dande and Miya, I really do, and I've been there before, but making a thread about them leaving on zOMG feels almost like grabbing attention at an issue that should be discussed personally between groups of friends, like tinychat?

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
OKAY EVERYONE THIS THREAD WAS MEANT TO BE A "GOODBYE; WE'LL MISS YOU" TYPE OF THREAD BY CBB.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR ALL THE HATE.
WHATEVER MIYA IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH SHE NEEDS TIME TO FIGURE IT OUT.
I, AS HER WIFE, FULLY SUPPORT HER IN HER DECISION EVEN THOUGH I WAS LATE TO THE PARTY, SO TO SPEAK.
SO PLEASE STOP WITH ALL THE HATE.

IRL Cat

CBB1112
curtneko
K i n k y M e t h o d s
curtneko
Haunted Bliss

I didn't get to see her statues due to sleeping for school, but I can't help and feel like julia with the no warning or signs or anything. she told me yesterday that she had the flu and then left my tinychat. Idk this makes me incredibly sad that i couldn't do anything to help her being her wifey.
it's like suicide

yo stfu you dont know s**t cause all your saying right now is s**t I dont think miya is being selfish i think she's being reasonable im sure she cares dearly about our feelings but she has to do the right thing if she knows Gaia is causing some trouble in her life let her go so she can fix it and then come back ready and whole for us Curt stop being a ******** jackass and get some feelings

she left without notice besides two statuses, proving that no one (not even bliss) was worth the time to at least inform personally

that is selfish

I remember a few months ago that you said you were gonna quit, who meebos you telling you not to, it was me cause I care, but you dont obviously dont care about anyone, maybe I shouldnt have meebo'd you that day telling you not to quit
i wasn't being serious, i was trying to work people up

it worked

IRL Labtech

Why do I even come to the Z!F anymore

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Im still a boy
Can i start making bets on who's next?

NO.

Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Haunted Bliss
OKAY EVERYONE THIS THREAD WAS MEANT TO BE A "GOODBYE; WE'LL MISS YOU" TYPE OF THREAD BY CBB.
I, AS HER WIFE, FULLY SUPPORT HER IN HER DECISION EVEN THOUGH I WAS LATE TO THE PARTY, SO TO SPEAK.

sorry Bliss o no it just irked me i was feeling really sad about her leaving so one diss just sparked a flame in my heart crying

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
K i n k y M e t h o d s

I wasn't meaning you, mama.
I meant just everyone in general.

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Haunted Bliss

I understand where you're coming from, but this forum is dedicated to discussion for the zOMG! game. Not a place to bid your farewell. There'd be tons of threads if that were the case. I think messaging her, (Because she was on earlier) would of made the z!F less cluttered.

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
hahacaseyx_
Haunted Bliss

I understand where you're coming from, but this forum is dedicated to discussion for the zOMG! game. Not a place to bid your farewell. There'd be tons of threads if that were the case. I think messaging her, (Because she was on earlier) would of made the z!F less cluttered.

I agree that this thread was misplaced, but my point in that post was just to stop the hatred that this has caused.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
curtneko
CBB1112
curtneko
K i n k y M e t h o d s
curtneko
Haunted Bliss

it's like suicide

that is selfish

i wasn't being serious, i was trying to work people up

it worked

Then you are the selfish one, lying about quitting and only wanting attention from it, go to facebook and do that their, this isnt the kind of place and as you know if you read it right, I asked her not to go but I did say goodbye to her so stop having no feelings

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Haunted Bliss

NO.

Dande texted me and said "Many would follow."

IT HAS BEGUN MY FELLOW ZOMGERS.

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
wasn't that victimized person married to miaya?
did they get a divorce or something?
what was that wedding about anyways o.o
makes no sense at all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out