how considerate of her!

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
curtneko
how considerate of her!

I know how you feel, neko, but at least she posted two statuses saying she was leaving.

IRL Cat

hahacaseyx_
curtneko
how considerate of her!

I know how you feel, neko, but at least she posted two statuses saying she was leaving.
how personal of her!

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I think Miya needs a break or at least spend less time here. sweatdrop

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
hahacaseyx_
curtneko
how considerate of her!

I didn't get to see her statues due to sleeping for school, but I can't help and feel like julia with the no warning or signs or anything. she told me yesterday that she had the flu and then left my tinychat. Idk this makes me incredibly sad that i couldn't do anything to help her being her wifey.

IRL Cat

Haunted Bliss
hahacaseyx_
curtneko
how considerate of her!

I didn't get to see her statues due to sleeping for school, but I can't help and feel like julia with the no warning or signs or anything. she told me yesterday that she had the flu and then left my tinychat. Idk this makes me incredibly sad that i couldn't do anything to help her being her wifey.
it's like suicide

people who quit are selfish

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
curtneko
Haunted Bliss
hahacaseyx_
curtneko
how considerate of her!

it's like suicide

I can see your point. If Miya didn't give away her number for people to contact her outside of gaia, then I'd be on the same boat as you. Yes, it's unfair like you said in Dande's thread to whoever doesn't have a phone. Unlike Dande, Miya said she was taking a hiatus until she sees fit. Dande said she left, and it's staying that way. This thread is unnecessary, she's taking a hiatus. She's keeping in contact with others, (Which is unfair, as Curt pointed out) and she may be back.

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Haunted Bliss
hahacaseyx_
curtneko
how considerate of her!

Honestly?
Miya had a rough time. Her friends would know that.
Some of the cause of that rough time? zOMG!...
I wouldn't be surprised she wants some time off.

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
hahacaseyx_
Haunted Bliss
hahacaseyx_
curtneko
how considerate of her!

Honestly?
Miya had a rough time. Her friends would know that.
Some of the cause of that rough time? zOMG!...
I wouldn't be surprised she wants some time off.

Honestly, I had no idea what was going on. i haven't been able to read her status lately. but that makes sense now. i do have her number and was going to text her once i got home. i just feel kinda like the last one to know right now.
So Miya seems less selfish because at least she notified some people through a status saying she was leaving.
But I don't see her on a gifting spree like Dande did so that equates it.

You're all feeding them the attention they could be hoping for.
If someone wants to quit, let them quit.
They'll be back, if they really cared as much as you are making it seem like you care.

Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Why r u leaving miya o no what about Bliss </3
if its for rl purposes i understand but were your friends too

Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
P.s anyone saying that someone quiting is selfish needs to stick a book up their a** cause thats bullshit

Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
curtneko
Haunted Bliss
hahacaseyx_
curtneko
how considerate of her!

it's like suicide

yo stfu you dont know s**t cause all your saying right now is s**t I dont think miya is being selfish i think she's being reasonable im sure she cares dearly about our feelings but she has to do the right thing if she knows Gaia is causing some trouble in her life let her go so she can fix it and then come back ready and whole for us Curt stop being a ******** jackass and get some feelings
K i n k y M e t h o d s
P.s anyone saying that someone quiting is selfish needs to stick a book up their a** cause thats bullshit

Is it that hard to edit your post instead of double posting?

IRL Cat

K i n k y M e t h o d s
curtneko
Haunted Bliss
hahacaseyx_
curtneko
how considerate of her!

it's like suicide

yo stfu you dont know s**t cause all your saying right now is s**t I dont think miya is being selfish i think she's being reasonable im sure she cares dearly about our feelings but she has to do the right thing if she knows Gaia is causing some trouble in her life let her go so she can fix it and then come back ready and whole for us Curt stop being a ******** jackass and get some feelings
come on kinky, being a friend doesn't mean ignoring one's mistakes

she left without notice besides two statuses, proving that no one (not even bliss) was worth the time to at least inform personally

that is selfish

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces