SPAM 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Yes 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Maybe 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Where's the marketplace? 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Dangerous Visionary

ITT: Give me feedback and rate my MP store.

Welcome to Miss-dark's marketplace feedback thread-thread! xd

Well its 2013 and I felt like I better update this old thing to reflect all the changes that have been made to the Marketplace. So yeah never mind the time stamp this is ALL NEW and hopefully improved. 3nodding

New and improved survey 2013:

What type of items do you look for in the marketplace?

What do you think about having to bid for items instead of buying them?

Do you have your bidding war achievement yet?

Have you placed a bid at my store?

Have you WON a bid at my store?

If so do you mind the thank you comments I gave you?

What types of thing would like to see me vend off?

How do you feel about the one week bid period? Would like it shorter or longer?

What kind of things would you like for me to sell?

On Tickets and other game items would prefer if I sold them in bulk or divided them?

Did you subscribe to my Marketplace discussion thread?

How would you rate my Marketplace store and/or threads?

Other comments? Questions?

Thank you for your time.

Dangerous Visionary

Helpful Links:

arrow My Markeplace Store

arrow My current vending thread

arrow History of the Dark Shop

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Dangerous Visionary

Never mind about feedback on Outfits.

I pretty much won't be selling outfits until Gaia makes some much needed improvements to the whole system. 3nodding

Dangerous Visionary

Friendly Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
1. What type of item do you tend to look for more on the Marketplace (MP)?
Erm...angelic items/

2. Have you ever bid or won a bid in my MP shop?
Yes,I have.
At your Snowboarded Pants:BLUE.

2. How do you feel about the pricing at my shop compared to the others?
Well,I think it is good of you to be having a lower price then most out there.
Your helping the Gaians out with dream avatars.

3. Should I sell more or less tickets?
Err...I haven't seen tickets yet sweatdrop

4. What would like to see more of in my shop?
I've only been there once,looking for Snowboarded pants blue.
I found it,and I think more angelic/demonic items would be great.

5. Overall how would you rate my shop on the MP?
I've never rated a shop.I'm impressed be your page-stretching shop signature,which lead me here.
I'd say 9.8/10.
Your impressive.

6. Other comments.
Well,I'm sorry for my lack of information.
Also,I think I have saw you in the SF and LI.
So,I was more interested in your shop.
I might take the survey again,if I ever shop again.

Dangerous Visionary

Wow almost a full year later and finally someone was kind enough to take my quiz. xd I am glad that some people care about my little shop or at least read all my information. razz

Dangerous Visionary

boqin

The Survey!

1. What type of item do you tend to look for more on the Marketplace (MP)? tickets

IDK
Not sure
MORE
TICKETS,MPGB
10 nic owner!
6. Other comments.
......not really

YAY that makes two people thus far.

Dangerous Visionary

LOL I guess my little customer survey is a yearly event in itself. Hee hee

Thankful Deckhand

-Fish

-I don't remember

-I like it more than others

-current amount is fine

-10k+ items

-Customer satisfaction and feedback/organization as excellent

6. Other comments.
-Keep it up. :]

Dangerous Visionary

DreadfulBoy
-Fish

-I don't remember

-I like it more than others

-current amount is fine

-10k+ items

-Customer satisfaction and feedback/organization as excellent

6. Other comments.
-Keep it up. :]

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. I shall try my best to sell more 10k items.
1. What type of item do you tend to look for more on the Marketplace (MP)? - 1-10g items, inks, game items, zOMG items

2. Have you ever bid or won a bid in my MP shop? - I'm not sure, I bid on so much stuff.

2. How do you feel about the pricing at my shop compared to the others? - So-So

3. Should I sell more or less tickets? - More...not that I'll get a look in where tickets are concerned. Everyone seems to pounce on tickets, so I tend to stay away from tickets and tokens...sometimes I might place a bid on them here and there, but I always get someone that will bid 1g more to try and snipe me, so I kinda gave up on that, lols.

4. What would like to see more of in my shop? - Inks, zOMG items, 1-10g items, skittles merchandise, starter clothes (I know, not many people give a hoot about starter clothes but I love 'em!), general odds n ends.....

5. Overall how would you rate my shop on the MP? - It's good. And straightforward. I like that.

6. Other comments.

Dangerous Visionary

chop_suey_noodle
1. What type of item do you tend to look for more on the Marketplace (MP)? - 1-10g items, inks, game items, zOMG items

2. Have you ever bid or won a bid in my MP shop? - I'm not sure, I bid on so much stuff.

3. Should I sell more or less tickets? - More...not that I'll get a look in where tickets are concerned. Everyone seems to pounce on tickets, so I tend to stay away from tickets and tokens...sometimes I might place a bid on them here and there, but I always get someone that will bid 1g more to try and snipe me, so I kinda gave up on that, lols.

4. What would like to see more of in my shop? - Inks, zOMG items, 1-10g items, skittles merchandise, starter clothes (I know, not many people give a hoot about starter clothes but I love 'em!), general odds n ends.....

5. Overall how would you rate my shop on the MP? - It's good. And straightforward. I like that.

6. Other comments.

Thanks so much for taking this! I do have a bunch of 1g-10g items but I often give those away during events.... If you want any of those types of items I will gladly give them to you for free! 3nodding
Miss-dark8607
chop_suey_noodle

6. Other comments.

Thanks so much for taking this! I do have a bunch of 1g-10g items but I often give those away during events.... If you want any of those types of items I will gladly give them to you for free! 3nodding

Really? Thank you very much! I would love some! heart

Dangerous Visionary

chop_suey_noodle
Miss-dark8607
chop_suey_noodle

6. Other comments.

No problem. Thanks for helping me clean out my inventory.
Miss-dark8607
chop_suey_noodle
Miss-dark8607
chop_suey_noodle

6. Other comments.

No problem. Thanks for helping me clean out my inventory.

Thank you again! -hugs-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces