Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Dangerous Visionary

Vermillion Associate

17,640 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • PvP 200
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
ryukazaki's avatar hyuki99's avatar Aozora Rio's avatar Extra-Fancy Snow's avatar
New and improved survey:

What type of item do you tend to look for more on the Marketplace/MP?
Any cheap item, magical, cute or even 4r Alchemy xp

Do you like bidding?
Yup 4laugh heart

Have you ever won a bid at my store?
Umm.. I think i have.. didn't remember cz i view many store.. sweatdrop

Do you mind my thank you comments on your profile?
Not a problem ^^ 3nodding

How do you feel about the pricing at my shop compared to the others stores in the MP?
It's nice.. blaugh

Should I continue to divide my tickets or sell them in one big bulk?
Up 2 you wink

What kind of items would you like me sell?
Magical item.. heart

Overall how would you rate my shop?
Good gaia_star

Do you like my thread in the marketplace discussion forum?
gaia_angelleft Kinda gaia_angelright

Other comments about my shop or thread.

Dangerous Visionary

Extra-Fancy Snow
New and improved survey:

Thank you for doing this. heart

Vermillion Associate

17,640 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • PvP 200
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
Miss-dark8607
Extra-Fancy Snow
New and improved survey:

Thank you for doing this. heart

Nt a problem ^^

Dangerous Visionary

Invisible Regular

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta
Good job

TY

Friendly Poster

9,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Goodluck on selling.

Dangerous Visionary

angel_anne123
Goodluck on selling.

Thank you very much!

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
What type of item do you tend to look for more on the Marketplace/MP?: Chance items.

Do you like bidding?: Yes.

Have you ever won a bid at my store?: Yes.

Do you mind my thank you comments on your profile?: No, I find them pleasant.

How do you feel about the pricing at my shop compared to the others stores in the MP?: Positive - They're wonderful prices.

Should I continue to divide my tickets or sell them in one big bulk?: I do not know what you are referring to, and perhaps it is better I do not answer for either (as I do not know which tickets you refer to, nor have I seen you sell said tickets.)

What kind of items would you like me sell?: I have no particulars, but I do like "drops" and such.

Overall how would you rate my shop?: Excellent.

Do you like my thread in the marketplace discussion forum?: Yes.

Other comments about my shop or thread: They're both very lovely and seem very well thought out.

Dangerous Visionary

- The Grim Reality -
What type of item do you tend to look for more on the Marketplace/MP?: Chance items.

How do you feel about the pricing at my shop compared to the others stores in the MP?: Positive - They're wonderful prices.

Should I continue to divide my tickets or sell them in one big bulk?: I do not know what you are referring to, and perhaps it is better I do not answer for either (as I do not know which tickets you refer to, nor have I seen you sell said tickets.)

What kind of items would you like me sell?: I have no particulars, but I do like "drops" and such.

Other comments about my shop or thread: They're both very lovely and seem very well thought out.

Oh LOL! Thanks for filling it out. sweatdrop Seems like I forgot to sub this thread. emotion_facepalm I was just editing it a bit. To clarfly about tickets I mean these: Game ticket. And about dividing or bulking them. What I mean is sometimes if I have like over maybe 10K or more I tend to think is it easier to sell them all in one batch or divide it by half so that people that may not have like that much gold could at least win some of them. I tend to divide them since its more fair but then I see people having to bid on both batches and it kind of doesn't matter.

I'm still kind of conflicted about the whole thing. neutral

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Miss-dark8607
- The Grim Reality -

Oh LOL! Thanks for filling it out. sweatdrop Seems like I forgot to sub this thread. emotion_facepalm I was just editing it a bit. To clarfly about tickets I mean these: Game ticket. And about dividing or bulking them. What I mean is sometimes if I have like over maybe 10K or more I tend to think is it easier to sell them all in one batch or divide it by half so that people that may not have like that much gold could at least win some of them. I tend to divide them since its more fair but then I see people having to bid on both batches and it kind of doesn't matter.

I'm still kind of conflicted about the whole thing. neutral

I wish I could help you with your predicament, but unfortunately, I've been facing a similar problem with some of my items. Still, I think in your case, dividing them at least by half shouldn't be too bad - Sure, some people bid on both, but it still gives others a chance at the same time, long as it's still a bid. But then again, I'm really not sure - As I said, I've been facing similar problems.
Either way, good luck with it!

Dangerous Visionary

- The Grim Reality -

I wish I could help you with your predicament, but unfortunately, I've been facing a similar problem with some of my items. Still, I think in your case, dividing them at least by half shouldn't be too bad - Sure, some people bid on both, but it still gives others a chance at the same time, long as it's still a bid. But then again, I'm really not sure - As I said, I've been facing similar problems.
Either way, good luck with it!

Well that's one more vote for keeping them divided. Thank you for the feedback all the same.

Also I just changed the survey around again so if you want to take again or later feel free. wink

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
What type of items do you look for in the marketplace?: Chance items.

What do you think about having to bid for items instead of buying them?: Better chances of getting a better price for a usually pricey item, so I usually prefer it.

Do you have your bidding war achievement yet?: Yes.

Have you placed a bid at my store?: Yes.

Have you WON a bid at my store?: Yes.

If so do you mind the thank you comments I gave you?: No.

What types of thing would like to see me vend off?: Chance items, drops.

How do you feel about the one week bid period? Would like it shorter or longer?: A week is usually fine.

What kind of things would you like for me to sell?: I don't think I know the difference between this and vending off, so...I have to apologize. I don't think I know. Either way, my response goes to one of these. ("Chance items, drops".)

On Tickets and other game items would prefer if I sold them in bulk or divided them?: Dividing.

Did you subscribe to my Marketplace discussion thread?: I did not, actually.

How would you rate my Marketplace store and/or threads?: Five stars.

Other comments? Questions?: Nope.

Dangerous Visionary

- The Grim Reality -

Other comments? Questions?: Nope.

Thanks! emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items