Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyone has a few.

For me, I keep thinking Bruce says "through the ********' ice" in Rime of the Ancient Mariner by Iron Maiden. It breaks the mood a little bit.
i don't interpret the vocalizations in the music that i listen to as having any semantic character
Moron Feldman
i don't interpret the vocalizations in the music that i listen to as having any semantic character

Somehow I knew I'd get some nigh omnipotent bullshit answer.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone (aka Numa Numa) its funny

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
Running Wild always has a moment or two in each song where you wonder what the hell you just heard. E.g. "Pounding the world with a fish of steel" in place of "Pounding the world with a fist of steel".

My fiance thinks it is "Ms. Bill" instead of "Mrs. Bell" in Good Directions by Billy Currington...So annoying to correct him every time..

Rainbow Unicorn

911child
Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone (aka Numa Numa) its ******** yes.
I used to hear "church on time makes me party" as "church on time makes me vomit" in "Modern Love" by David Bowie. XD
911child

I love this song... is that weird? redface
In Lose Control by Blood On The Dancefloor I always think they're saying 'forget the risk, take the thong' instead of 'take the fall' ><

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I thelovingdead I
911child

I love this song... is that weird? redface
In Lose Control by Blood On The Dancefloor I always think they're saying 'forget the risk, take the thong' instead of 'take the fall' ><

XD nice ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces