Total Votes:[ 682 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 7548 7549 7550 > >> >>> »|

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Welcome to Mindy's World of Randomness!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and welcome! A bit about Mindy's World... this is the second incarnation of this thread. It started as a charity and contest thread and had a great run... until real life snuck up on me and things died out. Now this place... I'm hoping to transform into a hang-out where people can come and chat and make friends. But don't think there won't still be the occational contest because there will be... but that's not what this place is about anymore.

What this place is... really what it is...

It is craziness and chaos, it's anything you want it to be, within reason though. You can chat here, you can RP here... anything so long as the conversation is what is kept as the first and foremost... for what's NOT acceptable... I direct you to the RULES post.

We do have a basic list of what is here to work with, but that list is by no means the end all be all of what Mindy's World has to offer. For that list I will direct to the WHAT'S HERE post.

Most of all I just want this place to be fun again and I can't do that without you, the wonderful people that wander here and decide to join us for a mug of rum and a bit of silliness.

Thank you kj11111 for the banner on this post!

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Rules

(Because any great thread MUST have them)

FOLLOW THE GAIA ToS! (That's a gimme there folks)

NO begging me or anyone else here for anything... I don't tolerate beggers and it'll only land you on my ignored list. Be friendly! Chat! That's what we're here for isn't it?

NO spamming. That means no random advertising of other threads, no bumping in excess (if there's no one here I don't mind a random bump here and there to keep the thread active though... but don't go crazy), and no posting of your quest(s). You can certainly talk about it and if someone ASKS to see something about your quest then you can post it but otherwise don't post it.

NO QUOTING OFFENDING/OFFENSIVE POSTS! If someone breaks a rule DON'T directly quote what they said... it only makes it harder to get rid of should I decide to delete it or if the post gets reported to the admins. Replace the offending post with some whitty remark or something but DON'T QUOTE THE ACTUAL POST!

I reserve the right to DELETE any post that breaks my rules and is otherwise offensive.

NO chat speak/leet/etc. We're all intelligent human beings or at least I HOPE we are... let's at least show it and speak normally. The last thing we need here is people getting headaches from trying to understand what you're saying.

NO cybering. Gaia is a PG-13 place remember? I don't mind if you're friendly and hug people or pounce them and the like... but this isn't a find a girlfriend/boyfriend, cuddle buddy, etc thread. If you want to go do stuff like that... that's what Gaia gave us PMs for and what the good people at MSN, Yahoo, and AOL gave us Instant Messangers for. Now that's not to say I'm opposed to friendly, old fashioned flirting... but you get the idea. AMENDMENT: Ok as I said... this ISN'T a find a date thread but there are couples here so ceratin things are tolerable... but if you are asked to knock it off... PLEASE DO SO!

BE RESPECTFUL! Just because someone has a different view than you don't mean you have the right to bash their views/ideas. We can have civil discussions without resorting to name calling and mean/spiteful behavior.

NO quoting anything from the front page. It just makes for a really annoying long post and such posts are against Gaia's rules and considered spam.

YOU MUST read the entire first page BEFORE entering into any of the contests I may have here. If you don't you'll automatically be disqualified from participating. And trust me, if you DON'T read it I WILL know.

NO profanity! I know it slips out from time to time but what I DON'T want is people using such language in EVERY post they make.

NO random friend requests. If I don't know you and haven't chatted with you for more than a post or two DO NOT send me a request it will only get denied. Please don't waste both yours and my time.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD AND CHANGE THIS LIST AS I SEE THE NEED.

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Staff
You shall respect these people and their word! No exceptions.

Hostess/Owner

User Image
Lady Midnyght (Mindy)

Regulars
These people's word is a good as my own. If they ask you to knock it off then listen to them.

User Image Evil_AUser Image Darkhom IlluminariUser Image Kyoki_TogashiUser Image charliesangel_girl

**NOTE: If you were here and now you're not please don't take it personally... only those that have been active in the down time of the thread were left on the list... and this list will probably change drastically once I can get this place active again as I see who comes in, comes back, and who sticks around....

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
What's Here

Ok... for everyone's random, silly pleasure... Mindy's World offers these attractions...

+Bar
+Jello pool
+Lava pool
+Regular pool
+Hot springs
+Hot tub
+Rum fountain
+Whiskey fountain
+Cheese and Wine fountain
+Gardens
+Hammocks with minds of their own
+Science Lab
+Gun and Bomb range for those moments when you just have to shoot something or blow something up
+A VERY large tank filled with Evil Jedi Neenja Feesh... I don't recommend getting too close...
+BIG BOUNCY JELLO!!! Just beware of it's jello babies in the closet...
+Armies of Ninjas (They do my cleaning for me... just stay away from Evil's ninja army...)
+Armies of Dragons... Just remember that you are crunchy and go well with ketchup...

Make yourselves at home smile

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Mindy's Quests

Yes I'm no different than most people around here... there are things I'm questing... though I know there's no way I'm going to get some of this stuff any time soon... but others... well we'll see.

Right now this is what's on my list... and yes if you look often you will see that this list will probably change often too.

Horns of the Demon
D-tail
Angelic Scarf
Angelic Sash
Steal Plated Ninja Band

Wait a sec... there's a pattern here... yes I'm looking for many of the 03-04 MCs... that's mostly what I'm missing honestly...

Other stuff I"m looking for...

LolCat

Non item Quests

Avi Art - ALWAYS looking for avi art

If you'd like to donate it will be greatly appreciated and loved and very helpful but by no means think that donating will get you special treatment around here...

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Black List

If you've broken my rules you shall be placed here. You will be put on my ignored list and never allowed to return.
exclaim I don't DO stupid people exclaim

I know there was quite a few people here but I've wiped the list clean for the new start... and I hope it STAYS clean.

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Banners and Advertising

UNDER RECONSTRUCTION

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Other Awesome Places

**For the time being I am linking directly to the threads without use of their banner graphics (unless they're Photobucket hosted). Why? We all know why... Gaia isn't allowing anything but Photobucket through... that means if you want me to have your graphic here... no TinyUrl, no imageshack, etc... until Gaia sets things back.

Cafe Blue

LadyWolfbain's Furs and Friends

SPRITZO

Sacred's Quest Thread

Un Sueno [[Quest//Charity thread]]

Pick Your Poison RP and Hangout Guild

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Mindy's Goofy and Silly Black List

Yes for those of you who were with me in my previous thread I AM reviving this! And for those of you who have been to Cafe Blue... yes I loved the idea so much I used it. It's a GREAT IDEA!

So yeah... if you're here you've done something overly stupid and/or funny and it needs to be IMMORTALIZED! *insert evil laughter*

berzerkertick- COOKIE BEGGER!!!! Burper!!! SICK MONKEY!!! (He runs around NEKKID!!!) gonk Not to mention he seems to have a thing for pineapple drinks that either blow up or turn him into a giant chicken... Oh yeah... I am SOOOO not saving your nekkid chicken butt anymore...
MidnightBlue9999- For unleashing upon the thread the KITTY COMMANDOS! His army of little feline fur balls take no prisoners either... no one is safe from though pouncing attacks and no stop cuddling! Blue how dare you bring such cuteness into my thread! rofl
Ariannachristine- Hug whoring and being a collector of fan boys!!!
Zavits W- Bottemless pit stomach and burgling my wedding cake!
CarnisenOdine- For losing his cherry WAY too many times... rofl And here I thought we each only had one cherry to lose... Wow was I wrong!
berry4- for trying to take over my thread by claiming everyone! But she'll never succeed because I can not be claimed! AH HA!!!! twisted
Evil A- For stealing all my C4 and blowing stuff up and NOT inviting me to help! scream
Mozarts_Mistress- For pouncing EVERY ninja that appears in this thread... and people wonder why my emotes go BOOM! rofl She's also an EMOTE WHORE! Watch it or she'll bombard you in emotes!!!
musokokagome- For breeding big bouncey Jello in the closet! Like having baby jellos running around is REALLY what I need.. sweatdrop
yoshazuntovprel- For making everyone's hair flat. You walk in the door your head is guaranteed to be a curl up spot for her... my suggestion? Wear a hat rofl
Elegant Destruction - Ok Ella... you asked for it. twisted WHINER!!!! Watch this one or she's liable to whine your ears right off... see my head? No ears! They not only bled from it they fell right off! I'm living proof!!! rofl Love you Ella! heart And on a side note... don't try to whine back at her... she just doesn't care! crying
Kotoren- COOKIE NINJA! Turn your back on him and he'll steal ALL your cookies! And heaven forbid if you pass out! Thank goodness I keep my cookies locked in a vault. xd
Lyricyce - He can NOT take you telling him no! To anything! I swear... don't mention you want anything because boy will give it to you... wink
Shane Bane - Him and his darned Evil Jedi Neenja Feesh! Watch out for these little buggers... he's very likely to stick them to your head! gonk

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Random Thread Quotes

What is Random Thread Quotes? Well this is a place for me to put those things that are said that are funny or exceptional in some way. Anything could end up here.

Mr.Pepsi
Mindy wished on a flying star and that's what started Mindys world
Around the room the Gaians flew but Mindy and Darkhom knew what to do.
They chatted with their gaian friends
And now the adventure never ends.

Mindys world, Mindys world, it's almost time for Mindys World.
Come along, Take my hand, let's all go to Mindys world.

There's Mindy, She's the greatest; always dressed nice too.
There's Evil, always active; also very kind at heart.
There's Shaz and Photato Chips who are tales of fun,
'Cause you know that two pixels are better than one.

Mindys world, Mindys world, it's almost time for Mindys World.
Come along, Take my hand, let's all go to Mindys world.

=]

Evil_A
**Parodies Wayne's World**

Mindy's World! Mindy's World! Party time! Excellent!

blaugh

Shivelamouse
Mindy has a memory span of three seconds.

Mindy can't sweat.

Mindy cannot swim.

On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Mindy.

There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Mindy orbiting the Earth!

In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Mindy in your mouth.

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Mindy would be as small as a pea!

If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill Mindy.

The risk of being struck by Mindy is one occurence every 9,300 years.

It is impossible to fold Mindy more than seven times.

The deepest part of Mindy is 350,000 feet deep.

LadyWolfsbain
NINJA LURK OF DOOM

ninja ninja
ninja ninja ninja ninja
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
ninja ninja ninja ninja

DEALING WITH EMO BS SO YOU DONT HAVE TO ^^

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Contests

Right now there really aren't any contests... but I am thinking of reviving the Thank You letter give-a-way... I just need to stock up on letters again first. sweatdrop If you'd like to help with that it would be most welcomed and appreciated!

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Donators

This is where I list people who donate to me. I want to note that yes this list was here before and there were MANY names on it, so many that I decided to start a clean list with the revamp of the thread... to those whom donated to me in the past you know who you are and you know I love every single one of you. heart

Shane Bane - Long Cat Scarf heart
Berzerker Tick - multiple inks and 1150g
Kyoki_Togashi - 10,000g gonk heart
musokasakura - 4,000g heart
FailZombie: Heavenly Drapes

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Thread News

This where all the news and happenings of the thread can be found. I know its a bit low on the front page but *shrugs* If I need you to look here I'll make sure to let you know. wink

April 21, 2008 - Hello all! Here I am... about 6 months after saying I'm closing this place down to say that I've decided to try and give this thread another run at life... though not as it was... Right now I"m in the process of trying to remodel the place and have yet to decide what the final incarnation of this rebirth will be... suggestions MORE than welcome. I don't know when the official re-opening date will be but stay tuned!

heart ~Mindy

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
UNDER RECONSTRUCTION

Distinct Genius

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100