• Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
Belray stood at the doors of the tavern. She was shivering, her body soaking wet. Her breath was a cloud of cold air hanging in form of her. She had bleeding wounds and blackening bruises. She rubbed her arms in desperation from warm. She had been traveling for days. She opened the doors with the strength she had left, and walked to a cozy couch by the fireplace. She curled up on the couch still shivering staring into the flames. Her soft brown hair was matted and he lips quivering. Her once beautiful face showed no signs of remorse. Her skin was unusually pale and she sat in silence waiting on someone to protect her and befriend her.

josh walked into the once familiar bar his black hair falling just below his broad shoulders he was waring a pair of black jeans a gray slevless shirt and a black tranchcoat he smiled walking into his old home until he saw the woman layiing on the couch cold and hurt he ran over to her and removed his couat and laied it over her body "miss what happened to you"

"I have what other people want.." She hid the Charm that was around her neck.. She voice was soft and weary. She closed her eyes.

he looked at and when she close her eyes he went to and retrived the firstaid kit once he had it he brought it back over to her and began to clean and bandage up the cuts and wounds on her he then retrived some towls and blakets to dry her and cover her up so she would be comfy so she could rest

She looked up at the stranger.. "Thank you..." She said as loud as she could. She ran her hand over her cleaned up wounds. They felt much better. "Uhm. sir, if you dont mind. May I please have some water..?" She had vulnerablilty in her voice and she felt bad for asking but her throat was dry and scratchy.

he nodded he walked back into the kitched and returned shortly after with a glass of water and a glass ice incase she wanted any he kelt down by her and handed her placed the glasses on a table near her "is there anything eles you need"

"No Sir" She said. She leaned over, resting her head on his lap. It was her way of thanking him. She carefully sipped the water. The gorgeous olive color returned to her skin.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

"I have what other people want.." She hid the Charm that was around her neck.. She voice was soft and weary. She closed her eyes.

he looked at and when she close her eyes he went to and retrived the firstaid kit once he had it he brought it back over to her and began to clean and bandage up the cuts and wounds on her he then retrived some towls and blakets to dry her and cover her up so she would be comfy so she could rest

She looked up at the stranger.. "Thank you..." She said as loud as she could. She ran her hand over her cleaned up wounds. They felt much better. "Uhm. sir, if you dont mind. May I please have some water..?" She had vulnerablilty in her voice and she felt bad for asking but her throat was dry and scratchy.

he nodded he walked back into the kitched and returned shortly after with a glass of water and a glass ice incase she wanted any he kelt down by her and handed her placed the glasses on a table near her "is there anything eles you need"

"No Sir" She said. She leaned over, resting her head on his lap. It was her way of thanking him. She carefully sipped the water. The gorgeous olive color returned to her skin.

he nodded and grently used his hand to try and brush the the madded hair "so tell me what exactly happened to you"

650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

he nodded and grently used his hand to try and brush the the madded hair "so tell me what exactly happened to you"

" I inherited all the family powers when my family was killed. Well Im not in love, and Im not 18- so I am easily tracked by the darker wizards that want my powers. I was running from them- and got caught in the storm, they found me..."

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

" I inherited all the family powers when my family was killed. Well Im not in love, and Im not 18- so I am easily tracked by the darker wizards that want my powers. I was running from them- and got caught in the storm, they found me..."

he nodded "well just stay here if they come in they wont get you"

650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

"Thank you".. She sat up. "The Name is Belray.." She said smiling and revealing her white teeth. "I would love to clean up.. Is there any place around here?"

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

"Thank you".. She sat up. "The Name is Belray.." She said smiling and revealing her white teeth. "I would love to clean up.. Is there any place around here?"

he nodded and smiles back "im josh and there are wash rooms upstairs in all of the rooms. they should all be unlocked"

650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

he nodded and smiles back "im josh and there are wash rooms upstairs in all of the rooms. they should all be unlocked"

I'll be back soon.." She said. She went upstairs and washed herself. She came back downstairs to find Josh again. Her matted hair was now long and wavy. The brunette color in her hair shone. Her face was radiant, and her skin was glowing. Her green eyes were bright. There was no more blood on her, and the wind blew through her hair lightly as she walked. she smelt of vanilla and berries. she had returned to her natural state of, prretty.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

I'll be back soon.." She said. She went upstairs and washed herself. She came back downstairs to find Josh again. Her matted hair was now long and wavy. The brunette color in her hair shone. Her face was radiant, and her skin was glowing. Her green eyes were bright. There was no more blood on her, and the wind blew through her hair lightly as she walked. she smelt of vanilla and berries. she had returned to her natural state of, prretty.

josh smiled at her as she walked back down looking good as new "you look much better now" he got up and walked to the bar getting "so anything i can get you"

650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

josh smiled at her as she walked back down looking good as new "you look much better now" he got up and walked to the bar getting "so anything i can get you"

"No, thank you for wht you have done though.." She smiled and hugged him.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

he hugged her back as he leaned on the bar "ah anyone would have done the same thing no need to thank me"

650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

he hugged her back as he leaned on the bar "ah anyone would have done the same thing no need to thank me"

"You'd be surprised.." She said with a sarcastic laugh. She moved a lock of hair away from his eyes and sat down at the bar. "I'll Have a Smirnoff, Thank you" She said to the bartender.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

"You'd be surprised.." She said with a sarcastic laugh. She moved a lock of hair away from his eyes and sat down at the bar. "I'll Have a Smirnoff, Thank you" She said to the bartender.

josh hoped over the bar and looked around until he found the bottle of smirnoff and handed it to her "there you go"

650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

josh hoped over the bar and looked around until he found the bottle of smirnoff and handed it to her "there you go"

"Thank you veryyy much" She said. "Will you do me a favor?" she asked palcing her hands in front of her like she was actually begging.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

"Thank you veryyy much" She said. "Will you do me a favor?" she asked palcing her hands in front of her like she was actually begging.

he looked at her "what would you like me to do"

650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows
idk my name 2542
pumpkins and pillows

he looked at her "what would you like me to do"

"I'd like you to show me around?" She said. She really only wanted to get to know him more, but she figured her being unfamiliar was a good excuse. She Grabbed his hand playfully and headed for upstairs. They soon came to a dark hallway with lights mounted on the wall for lighting. Cobwebs covered the hallway. "what's down here?' She asked peeking her head further down the hall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff