Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Soo far that's only 12 out of 20 of us. well 21 to make sure. And we need 3 more members to cover the missing pairs,

Yeah I'm working on that. I'll probably make them the onix team and I'll finally have a team of my own. Instead of just me

Sorry it was suppose to be Onyx!

Newbie Explorer

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gyptoega
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Soo far that's only 12 out of 20 of us. well 21 to make sure. And we need 3 more members to cover the missing pairs,

Yeah I'm working on that. I'll probably make them the onix team and I'll finally have a team of my own. Instead of just me

Hmmm

Onyx, Golden, Ruby, Azul, Grass, and Vio! Awesome! We'll have 6 fighting squad teams and trainners.

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni

Hmmm

Onyx, Golden, Ruby, Azul, Grass, and Vio! Awesome! We'll have 6 fighting squad teams and trainners.

That's the goal is to have even teams for tournaments.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yo spammers,can i start spamming as well?
Hell_Fire Korozinu
Yo spammers,can i start spamming as well?

I know, right? This is a public forum. He seems to want attenchion. cat_xd

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni

Hmmm

Siigh yeah but what of the bug hitting the others.

Newbie Explorer

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni

Hmmm

We still have the golden and the ruby still in tact. That's two teams we got now that are playing monster galaxy.

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni

Hmmm

We still have the golden and the ruby still in tact. That's two teams we got now that are playing monster galaxy.

Well, how many star balls and stuff do you need, so we can start helping you guys out since azul is trying to help sai.

Newbie Explorer

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega

Hmmm

Well, how many star balls and stuff do you need, so we can start helping you guys out since azul is trying to help sai.

Just keep gifting us til we reach 100 star balls like the golden team. Some of s already have between 10 and 20. Gifting us 6 times daily,

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega

Hmmm

Just keep gifting us til we reach 100 star balls like the golden team. Some of s already have between 10 and 20. Gifting us 6 times daily,

Well within 7 days you're gonna get 42 star balls and everything else you need. By the second week you'll have 84. Golden team is great at gifting others, you'll get that number in no time.

Newbie Explorer

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega

Well within 7 days you're gonna get 42 star balls and everything else you need. By the second week you'll have 84. Golden team is great at gifting others, you'll get that number in no time.

Cool I love that plan. That's weird though. In the face book game that we use to play can't one person receive 10 items per day?

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega

Cool I love that plan. That's weird though. In the face book game that we use to play can't one person receive 10 items per day?

Well, between the game versions, you can only give one person 6 items per day on gaia. I did remember each team able to give up to 10 items in the facebook version or more. So, I don't know what happened. All I know is that the limit that one person can be gifted for any item is 6 items per day.

If you don't see their name anymore, they reached the maximum gifts they can receive. I mean it could be 5. I could be wrong. The name disappears for me on some frineds when they receive their 6th gift. I got 10 friends together and we tested this limit. It does waver around 5 or 6

Newbie Explorer

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega

Well, between the game versions, you can only give one person 6 items per day on gaia. I did remember each team able to give up to 10 items in the facebook version or more. So, I don't know what happened. All I know is that the limit that one person can be gifted for any item is 6 items per day.

You know, I really think one person can only be gifted 5 times a day. Wait! Is that the reason why I don't see some of our friends names anymore?

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega

You know, I really think one person can only be gifted 5 times a day. Wait! Is that the reason why I don't see some of our friends names anymore?

If you don't see their name anymore, they reached the maximum gifts they can receive. I mean it could be 5. I could be wrong. The name disappears for me on some frineds when they receive their 6th gift. I got 10 friends together and we tested this limit. It does waver around 5 or 6

Newbie Explorer

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega
Tigredaoni
Gyptoega

Does the star seeds have a limit?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces