Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sorry, but this is now a sacred area for all of our friends to be different and have fun on monster galaxy our own way without the restriction of the game.
Hey Gyp! Golden team is here.... ummm what's with the beach get up?

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Adricadosa

Oh some type of beach event is happening, but I have a bad headache now
Gyptoega
Adricadosa

You shouldn't be on the computer if you had a headache, but I guess you have to type this to inform us. We were still playing other games.

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Adricadosa
Gyptoega
Adricadosa

You shouldn't be on the computer if you had a headache, but I guess you have to type this to inform us. We were still playing other games.

I'll live. Anyway, how's your yellow team going, did they get my message? Is the game working for them as well?
Gyptoega
Adricadosa
Gyptoega
Adricadosa

I'll live. Anyway, how's your yellow team going, did they get my message? Is the game working for them as well?

Sorry, I was testing out the game. It seems to still lag between screen transitions in an odd way. Maybe we should wait til the game is truly fixed. I feel like it's either gonna freeze or break itself.

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Adricadosa
Gyptoega
Adricadosa
Gyptoega
Adricadosa

Sorry, I was testing out the game. It seems to still lag between screen transitions in an odd way. Maybe we should wait til the game is truly fixed. I feel like it's either gonna freeze or break itself.

Did you put it in low quality? I had to do that to mines to by pass the lagginess.
It worked but now the screen is all wiggly....

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Adricadosa
It worked but now the screen is all wiggly....

Just deal with in in low quality for now. Anyway, Back to your team, are they good to go?

I want you to start gifting everything to the aqua team they need help soon.
Yeah we're good, and thanks to you and all are friends I think we got all we needed. We can start helping aqua, but who's in the aqua team. I know it's made up of 4 guys, but which one so I can tell all team members?

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Adricadosa
Yeah we're good, and thanks to you and all are friends I think we got all we needed. We can start helping aqua, but who's in the aqua team. I know it's made up of 4 guys, but which one so I can tell all team members?

Adrica! I can give you the names of people on my team. We need everything from potions to star balls.

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey gyp! We're back and ready for action. Seems like the game is laggy on our side.

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LOL! Who the heck is disliking our thread. Well, if you're a stranger of course you don't deserve to be here. This is for real friends only not online pricks.

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Magiconekogami
LOL! Who the heck is disliking our thread. Well, if you're a stranger of course you don't deserve to be here. This is for real friends only not online pricks.

LOL Dude! Don't feed the trolls here. They're kinda angry anyway. Probably at me for the last thread I made.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff