Welcome to Gaia! ::

PUSTULE
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
PUSTULE

i was actually meaning to get into locrian. which album should i start with?

Well I started with The Crystal World, but Drenched Lands and Territories are also both really cool albums.

But seriously, The Crystal World I consider pretty close to a masterpiece for the genre.

gracias. i'll download uhhhhh all threee, because i have plenty of room on my ipod now so why the ******** not. will probably start with The Crystal World, tho
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
PUSTULE
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
PUSTULE

Well I started with The Crystal World, but Drenched Lands and Territories are also both really cool albums.

But seriously, The Crystal World I consider pretty close to a masterpiece for the genre.

gracias. i'll download uhhhhh all threee, because i have plenty of room on my ipod now so why the ******** not. will probably start with The Crystal World, tho

Yeah start with the best, you probably don't want an iPod full of drone haha.
PUSTULE
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
PUSTULE
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
PUSTULE

i have an ipod half-full of noise so whatever, but i'm new to drone (and will probably only care about 1% of the genre anyways)
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
PUSTULE
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
PUSTULE
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
PUSTULE

i have an ipod half-full of noise so whatever, but i'm new to drone (and will probably only care about 1% of the genre anyways)

Same, I like about 4 Drone bands off the top of my head, I really don't care a ******** about it.

What kinda Noise do you blast?
Oh wait your posts still exists in this thread.
but if they only deleted your posts

why is my thread still there

I DIDN'T TURN INFORMANT THEY'RE SETTING ME UP
PUSTULE
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
PUSTULE
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
PUSTULE

Same, I like about 4 Drone bands off the top of my head, I really don't care a ******** about it.

What kinda Noise do you blast?

good noise, duh

******** yeah, Macronympha espesh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out