Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 >

Doobie_Smacks's Other Half

Alien Abductee

15,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Im here to see what you think on this issue CB.
Are you for the full legalization of this plant or are you against it?
There are people who run and work jobs in the field of distributing marijuana
that are against the legalization for they're own personal profit as of 2012 there are many states that allow marijuana to be sold to those who have a medicinal card but federally this is still illegal and the feds lets say.. pick and choose who they want to shut down most likely for making too much money.
and along with that the people with the medical cards are supposed to legally be allowed to grow marijuana for either personal use or to be sold to these dispenseries but they still run the risk of being screwed by the police. how is this legal but illegal at the same time?

In recent years, the controversy over the use of marijuana for medical purposes has been debated in both political and medical arenas.
Due to the social stigma that is attached to the recreational use of marijuana, the potential benefit that could result from its use as a medicine is being argued.

There has been definite evidence that marijuana is beneficial:

in the treatment of cancer to relieve the nausea caused by chemotherapy
for AIDS wasting syndrome
to relieve muscle spasms and tremors in people with multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injuries
to treat glaucoma by reducing intraocular pressure.

The possible harmful effects of chronic marijuana use has been studied by federal government funded studies. In 1988, scientists found receptors for THC in the parts of the brain controlling:

memory
mood
visual processing
attentiveness
the ability to filter out extraneous stimuli
This helped explain the effects on coordination and short-term memory.
It also clarified the impossibility of taking a fatal dose of marijuana since there are hardly any THC receptors in portions of the brain that control consciousness and respiration.

For years the effect of marijuana on the respiratory system of long-term marijuana users was studied. It was revealed that smoking marijuana is even more damaging to the lungs than tobacco smoking. Marijuana smoke has 50 to 70 percent more known carcinogens than tobacco smoke. Marijuana smokers were found to have more microscopic damage to the lung's defense against inhaled contaminants and microbes, and also more precancerous cellular changes.

neurotikitten's Husband

Conversationalist

Magical Fatcat

To be honest, I don't do it and I really don't care one way or the other. As long as people that do it don't try to shove their ideals on me, I won't shove my ideals on them.

Fashionable Phantom

Tipsy Smoker

rolleyes
Pretty sure the weed being more harmful than tobacco thing is bullshit.

Alien Abductee

15,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Overstocked 200
I love to fap
rolleyes
Pretty sure the weed being more harmful than tobacco thing is bullshit.

i agree.
most likely that is some bullshit.
part of that is just some s**t i pulled from a website hating on the legalization for pretty much that reason (that its worse for you then whats already being sold.)
i just put it there as part of the argument against it because i personally dont know anything really harmful about marijuana x]

Fashionable Genius

It's a crutch and people who use it should feel bad for being so weak.

Alien Abductee

15,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Overstocked 200
Large Breast
To be honest, I don't do it and I really don't care one way or the other. As long as people that do it don't try to shove their ideals on me, I won't shove my ideals on them.

if more people were like you about this issue
i think we wouldnt have the problems we do now regarding marijuana
we wouldnt have like what was the percentage... hmm i forget..
but a big portion of the people serving jail and prison sentences is over selling marijuana and possession.

Alien Abductee

15,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Overstocked 200
kiwirar jr

same could be said for the obese people who use food to make them feel better.
or even the alcoholics same thing but fast food isnt illegal alcohol isnt?
s**t even video games and the internet could be a crutch to get away from the realities of life how come people dont go to jail for abusing any of that stuff? ninja
everybody has something they use to get away from problems theres so many things people use as a crutch it makes your point a little flawed
what about the people addicted to shopping?

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
it works wonders for some people
then you have the assholes who are like UH HEY I HAVE TROUBLE GETTING A FULL 15 HOURS OF SLEEP I THINK I HAVE INSOMNIA CAN I HAVE A CARD PLZ ^_^;;;;;;;;
tl;dr

Marijuana doesn't harm anyone, nor does it do anyone good.

If people want it there is no harm.
Medical ailments or none.

Fashionable Genius

Xx-Doobie Snacks-xX
kiwirar jr

same could be said for the obese people who use food to make them feel better.
or even the alcoholics same thing but fast food isnt illegal alcohol isnt?
s**t even video games and the internet could be a crutch to get away from the realities of life how come people dont go to jail for abusing any of that stuff? ninja
everybody has something they use to get away from problems theres so many things people use as a crutch it makes your point a little flawed
what about the people addicted to shopping?
Any crutch is bad.
I certainly do not have any.

Alien Abductee

15,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Overstocked 200
Colbea
it works wonders for some people
then you have the assholes who are like UH HEY I HAVE TROUBLE GETTING A FULL 15 HOURS OF SLEEP I THINK I HAVE INSOMNIA CAN I HAVE A CARD PLZ ^_^;;;;;;;;

lol yes.
there are people like that
but id have to say its not really abusing it they still have to pay for what they get
i have a brother who works in one of these medicinal clubs its a non profit organization (which is the only way you can open up one of these places)
and basically your allowed to be a customer if you have a card but you have to pay.
this makes the organization money which in turn lets them be able to give the people who truly need the medicine whatever they need for free. like the people going through kemotherapy or that have cancer and also giving the people who work there a decent job that pays slightly above minimum wage.

Fashionable Genius

Sexts
tl;dr

It sure does hurt us indirectly.
Especially socially and economically.

Alien Abductee

15,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Overstocked 200
Sexts
tl;dr

Yes!
so completely legalize it right?
make it so that anybody could grow and the value of it would be like nothing.
so that would kill a part of the drug trade and there wouldnt be corporations turning it into a cash crop.
therefore making it completely a choice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff