• Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Do you know what Avatar The Last Airbender, Castle In the Sky, and Star Wars Have in common?

labyrinth fangirls tend to dislike all three?

No Mark Hamill

lol, never watched castle in the sky and didnt notice him in the last air bender. neat trivia though heart

Yep he was the voices of the Firelord in Avatar the last airbender and Muska in Castle in the sky,

cool, another neat peice of trivia, mark hamil was also the voice of teh joker in Batman arkham city.
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Do you know what Avatar The Last Airbender, Castle In the Sky, and Star Wars Have in common?

labyrinth fangirls tend to dislike all three?

No Mark Hamill

lol, never watched castle in the sky and didnt notice him in the last air bender. neat trivia though heart

Yep he was the voices of the Firelord in Avatar the last airbender and Muska in Castle in the sky,

cool, another neat peice of trivia, mark hamil was also the voice of teh joker in Batman arkham city.

Yeah I saw that when I looked him up

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia

No Mark Hamill

yeah that realy impressed me though, I went all the way through the game thinking it was the same guy who did his voice on the old cartoon because he sounded just like him, then I watched the credits and I was like ".....wait what?....."
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia

No Mark Hamill

yeah that realy impressed me though, I went all the way through the game thinking it was the same guy who did his voice on the old cartoon because he sounded just like him, then I watched the credits and I was like ".....wait what?....."

Yeah I like stuff like that

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia

yeah, I love bits of weird trivia heart
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia

My mom always saying I know weird trivia stuff about actors she barely knows the names of.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia

My mom always saying I know weird trivia stuff about actors she barely knows the names of.

people in my family dont know what im talking about 70% of the time
sweatdrop
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia

Yeah she is always saying that to.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Akanacia
sweatdrop
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia

lol xd
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
sweatdrop
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia

lol xd

Well that probably maybe because I loose stuff around the h.ouse so often I swear I'd loose my head if it wasn't attached.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
sweatdrop
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia

lol xd

Well that probably maybe because I loose stuff around the h.ouse so often I swear I'd loose my head if it wasn't attached.

oddly enough everyone says my room is a little messy, but I never lose anything. whee
Woot woot! Starwars all the way! May 4th is and ALWAYS will be starwars day!! biggrin
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ; blaugh ) my whole family loves starwars smile
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia
sweatdrop
Trainer Red-chan
Akanacia

lol xd

Well that probably maybe because I loose stuff around the house so often I swear I'd loose my head if it wasn't attached.

oddly enough everyone says my room is a little messy, but I n5ever lose anything. whee

Lucky stare jk but good for you 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces