Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's going on guys? Me and my girlfriend have decided to start making a manga!
It's going to be based off of the original manga I've started called "Shi no Kenri"or Death Rights in English. If you'd like to join our team as a manga artist (we only require that you're skilled at drawing manga style art/comics), please submit a sample of your art and a how long you've been drawing.
Below is a link to the mangas storyline.

Death Rights ~ Shi no Kenri

It's about this guy named Tanaka Sato and the secrets about life after death.

Full Synopsis
The Ninkami are the protectors of the Human Realm and Guardians of the Gates of Heaven. They reside in this place called a "Purgatory" (a dimension between Heaven and Hell that is only accessible through death or Spirit Gates) and in the Purgatory are demons known as Shinigami. Satan or, more formally, Lucifer has sent his demons to the Neutral Realm (the Purgatory) because it's the only way to get to the world of the living and Heaven. His goal? To overthrow God and destroy both Heaven and the Human Realm.

One day, a young man by the name of Tanaka Sato is killed suddenly in the Human Realm and wakes up in the Purgatory. Unaware of his surroundings or how he got there, he spots a silhouette and tries to talk to it. The silhouette attacks him and it turns out to be a Ninkami that had his soul/spirit taken over by a Shinigami. Just before he was struck down, two Ninkami come to his rescue and fend off the Shinigami. They manage to rescue him and take him back to the HQ of the Ninkami where he was then invited to start Ninkami training.

Of course he accepts (even though he has his doubts) and goes on a mission with the others to the Human Realm. Once there, he sees the woman of his dreams and saves her from a Shinigami. They immediately feel connected to each other but since he's dead, he has to turn bet down. But he promised to always look after her.

That's enough for the synopsis. Don't wanna spoil anything xD

As far as compensation, anyone who is hired will have a private conversation with me and Fawlin to discuss those things.

Sign up now by simply submitting any of your original art! (We need people that are skills at drawing characters in striking poses mainly since this is a melee weapon manga for the most part.) If you've created any short comics, feel free to post those instead!
Bump! mrgreen

Shadowy Phantom

Please don't bump so frequently, this is a slow-moving forum. You probably wouldn't need to bump more than once a week here. Bumping so much makes you look ignorant of how this forum works, which gives people a bad impression of you, which in turn makes them less inclined to work with you.

...as does the content of your first post, for that matter. You've provided no information about the plot, you're making people read the story to find out, no chance to decide at a glance whether this is something they'd enjoy. You've said nothing about what sort of art you're looking for, or any other type of requirements (format, how often you want the pages done, etc). You've also not mentioned payment at all. If you're not providing compensation, you should mention that. If you're able to provide any sort of compensation at all, even if it's not money, you should talk about that.
Kyousouka
Please don't bump so frequently, this is a slow-moving forum. You probably wouldn't need to bump more than once a week here. Bumping so much makes you look ignorant of how this forum works, which gives people a bad impression of you, which in turn makes them less inclined to work with you.

...as does the content of your first post, for that matter. You've provided no information about the plot, you're making people read the story to find out, no chance to decide at a glance whether this is something they'd enjoy. You've said nothing about what sort of art you're looking for, or any other type of requirements (format, how often you want the pages done, etc). You've also not mentioned payment at all. If you're not providing compensation, you should mention that. If you're able to provide any sort of compensation at all, even if it's not money, you should talk about that.

I am pretty new to the art forum, so thank you. And my apologies to anyone that has a bad impression of me. I'm just used to the faster moving forums is all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff