Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Emperor Theodor
User Image

I had to turn my face so that the milk that was in mouth didn't go over my laptop. He's laughing because he's just put his name on the online petition calling for his arrest.

What a joker.

Quotable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Stuch BSc

How?

You can make a difference, by letting the world know about him.
If a massive amount of people support it then someone will have to do something. Those "someones" can get more people to do something. Chain reaction. Enough people knowing and wanting change will force the government to help and take action.

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
MissAlvina
You can make a difference, by letting the world know about him.
If a massive amount of people support it then someone will have to do something. Those "someones" can get more people to do something. Chain reaction. Enough people knowing and wanting change will force the government to help and take action.

So it's still the people with the money and power who make the difference... not us?

Quotable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Stuch BSc
So it's still the people with the money and power who make the difference... not us?

It's not the same. We're going to cause a chain reaction.

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
MissAlvina
It's not the same. We're going to cause a chain reaction.

You are talking about an online petition! If you actually wanted to make a difference you would be doing a hell of a lot more than just posting a video about the place... all that does is make people think you have a super big heart and care deeply about things.

Or is that all you wanted in the first place?
Oh look, invisible children thread number 500243243242
User Image
Please, before you make threads, read the forums and search to see if there isn't already another thread (or five) on the first page that is related.

Lonely Saint

Cecily_und_der_Krieger
I think Gaia should make Kony and Invisible Children Inc. a Hot Topic so that it can help them spread their message.

This, plx.

Quotable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Stuch BSc
You are talking about an online petition! If you actually wanted to make a difference you would be doing a hell of a lot more than just posting a video about the place... all that does is make people think you have a super big heart and care deeply about things.

Or is that all you wanted in the first place?

No, that's not what I did so far. For the whole last week, I showed and informed people of this matter. I actually donated and put up posters at the office I work at. At least I'm helping, unlike you, youre probably going to sit around, knowing all the horrible things he does and do nothing.

Quotable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Jaydi Blaze

Honestly, if youre not going to stay on the topic, please don't comment on it.
I did not see or find threads about this topic so I made my own and then other people started to make more threads about it. Thanks for the input anyways.

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
MissAlvina
No, that's not what I did so far. For the whole last week, I showed and informed people of this matter. I actually donated and put up posters at the office I work at. At least I'm helping, unlike you, youre probably going to sit around, knowing all the horrible things he does and do nothing.

What about all the other men who do what Kony does? What are you doing to help stop that?

Kony is not the problem, the culture of child soldiering is and solving it will take a hell of a lot more than playing whack-a-mole with the latest name to pop up. Do we live in such a celebrity-obsessed culture that we can only care about issues when a face is put to it?
MissAlvina
Jaydi Blaze

Honestly, if youre not going to stay on the topic, please don't comment on it.
I did not see or find threads about this topic so I made my own and then other people started to make more threads about it. Thanks for the input anyways.
No need to be hostile, just letting you know you'll get little to no discussion here since we've seen int multiple times a day for years on end.
Oblivion Blades
Cecily_und_der_Krieger
I think Gaia should make Kony and Invisible Children Inc. a Hot Topic so that it can help them spread their message.

This, plx.
And to keep the mess out of every single freaking forum so I can quit bugging mods to move things to the CB, and focus on the necro glitches.

Lonely Saint

Jaydi Blaze
Oblivion Blades
Cecily_und_der_Krieger

This, plx.
And to keep the mess out of every single freaking forum so I can quit bugging mods to move things to the CB, and focus on the necro glitches.

Also that. It'd be cool if someone took the time to make an actual thread, misplaced spam is and will always be misplaced spam.
Oblivion Blades
Jaydi Blaze
Oblivion Blades
Cecily_und_der_Krieger

This, plx.

Also that. It'd be cool if someone took the time to make an actual thread, misplaced spam is and will always be misplaced spam.
Yeah. this has the potential to be a decent topic, but all I ever see is "blah blah video link here!" or a tom clancy novel.

Quotable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Jaydi Blaze
No need to be hostile, just letting you know you'll get little to no discussion here since we've seen int multiple times a day for years on end.

I apologize for being so hostile about it. They really do need it to be a hot topic or something.
Since I seem to have posted in the wrong forum, I already asked it to be moved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff