Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Stuch BSc
I watched the video and saw very little evidence to back up the claims being made.

Honestly, I dont believe you watched the whole video otherwise you wouldn't of said that.

Quotable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Neurocracy
MissAlvina
Neurocracy
Kony is a devout Christian and I will not have my taxpayer money spent killing Christians all over the world. He is probably not as bad as you say because Christianity is a religion of peace, and I'm sure you're only blowing things out of proportion. What we really need to focus on is Islamic states that can blow up any moment, despite their pretense of stability and the fragile state of not currently going on a genocidal rampage. Those are our real adversaries, and you'd do well to remember that.

You need to redo your research.

He may have handled these kids inappropriately, or it may have appeared that way, but that would be an internal church issue, not a matter of state intervention. I am sure it will be dealt with appropriately in his church-militia. Taking his adopted children out to shoot with guns is a wholesome family activity that makes boys come closer to their guardians, strengthening the bonds of parenthood. Now that I think of it, he looks more and more like the ideal father figure, something few of these African orphans have the privilege of knowing.

Youre so wrong that it hurts to laugh about it.
He forces them kill there own parents and do all those nasty things. They're not adopted. They were forced.

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
MissAlvina
Honestly, I dont believe you watched the whole video otherwise you wouldn't of said that.

All Joseph Kony has to do is wait until we all inevitably move on to the next great tragedy.

Quotable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Stuch BSc
MissAlvina

All Joseph Kony has to do is wait until we all inevitably move on to the next great tragedy.

I dont think that would happen. People will still fight for his arrest. There will always be someone fighting for a cause, it might die down time to time, but it always comes back in some form.
MissAlvina
Neurocracy
MissAlvina
Neurocracy
Kony is a devout Christian and I will not have my taxpayer money spent killing Christians all over the world. He is probably not as bad as you say because Christianity is a religion of peace, and I'm sure you're only blowing things out of proportion. What we really need to focus on is Islamic states that can blow up any moment, despite their pretense of stability and the fragile state of not currently going on a genocidal rampage. Those are our real adversaries, and you'd do well to remember that.

He may have handled these kids inappropriately, or it may have appeared that way, but that would be an internal church issue, not a matter of state intervention. I am sure it will be dealt with appropriately in his church-militia. Taking his adopted children out to shoot with guns is a wholesome family activity that makes boys come closer to their guardians, strengthening the bonds of parenthood. Now that I think of it, he looks more and more like the ideal father figure, something few of these African orphans have the privilege of knowing.

He forces them kill there own parents and do all those nasty things. They're not adopted. They were forced.

He does not force the children to do anything. He allows them to kill Muslims, something all children of all proper faiths should have the opportunity to do. Unfortunately the age we in the Western world operate with is 16-18 years of age, but in this church they fortunately allow younger men to learn to be a man.

Greedy Consumer

MissAlvina
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
MissAlvina
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
those are .coms, companies, they make money publicizsing how bad of a douche this guy is?

The donations go for a good cause.
companies, like gaia, dont give alot to donations I would think, they would be called nonprofit organizations, this is definitely profit, which makes me wonder, why spread the word when its already good enough to profit from, it could just be made up confused

The company is a non-profit company. Honestly never saw anything about gaia donating money. Just wanted to spread the word.
No, again, .orgs are for non-profit, .coms are for profit, just because they donate some doesnt mean they donate all, if they arent lieing about it entirely. And I mentioned gaia because a few times their items sold had donated percentages before of their profits, percentages, not all profits, otherwise gaia would hardly be a .com. http://www.internetslang.com/.COM-meaning-definition.asp

Quotable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Neurocracy

You are very wrong.
Joseph Kony lives in Central Africa. What Joseph does is, he abducts African kids. He takes them and he keeps them. He makes the boys killers, usually they have to kill their families. When girls are abducted they are turned into sex slaves and are raped. There is no way out of his group: Lord’s Resistance Army, AKA the LRA. He has adbucted over 30,000 children and had made them child soldiers. he won’t stop what he is doing until he is caught, he found out that the US is now on a making to look for him making him harder to find. Right now, Kony is invisible because no one knows about him.. no one. Tell as many people about Kony as you can and make him visible and know.

Greedy Consumer

Neurocracy
MissAlvina
Neurocracy
MissAlvina
Neurocracy

He does not force the children to do anything. He allows them to kill Muslims, something all children of all proper faiths should have the opportunity to do. Unfortunately the age we in the Western world operate with is 16-18 years of age, but in this church they fortunately allow younger men to learn to be a man.
lol

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
MissAlvina
I dont think that would happen. People will still fight for his arrest. There will always be someone fighting for a cause, it might die down time to time, but it always comes back in some form.

He has apparently been doing this since before I was born and I am twenty five. If nothing else, his tenacity has to be admired. A couple of YouTube videos won't stop him, especially not if you post them on Gaia.

Quotable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Stuch BSc
He has apparently been doing this since before I was born and I am twenty five. If nothing else, his tenacity has to be admired. A couple of YouTube videos won't stop him, especially not if you post them on Gaia.

You obviously never even clicked on my link to the video. It's not a just a youtube video. It's a documentary that's not even posted on youtube.

This is why we have to stop him. He can't continue to do this. He has to be stopped. For once, people without money or power can come together and make a difference.

This is just for gaia either, even if i just reaches a small amount of people, it still reached someone. Someone will be educated.

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
MissAlvina
For once, people without money or power can come together and make a difference.

How?

Quotable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

Internet's evolved and changed.

Quote:
What's the difference between .com, .net, .org domain names?

Originally, the three letter extensions after the dot (or Top Level Domain/TLD) were meant to denote whether the domain name was being used for business (.com) charity/non-profit (.org) or for a technology based company (.net). However, with the explosion of the Internet (and specifically, the world wide web) as a new business medium, the lines were blurred, and companies and individuals alike started cross-registering domains (ie. Me.com, me.net, me.org) just to protect their interests. Now, .com, .net, and .org names (the generic Top Level Domains) can be used for any purpose.

from : http://www.megrisoft.com/kb/idx/0/004/article/Whats-the-difference-between-com-net-org-domain-names-.html
Stuch BSc
MissAlvina
For once, people without money or power can come together and make a difference.

How?

ONLINE PETITIONS

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Emperor Theodor
ONLINE PETITIONS

I couldn't find a picture of Joseph Kony laughing to post in reply to this. He always looks so serious.
Stuch BSc
Emperor Theodor
ONLINE PETITIONS

I couldn't find a picture of Joseph Kony laughing to post in reply to this. He always looks so serious.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces