Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Mae Lou rolled 0 10-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
Hello Fellow Gaians!

Welcome to my giveaway thread!

---------------------------------ANNOUNCEMENT 10.12.14----------------------------------

We are now officially on haitus for the next few months! If you would like to know when the Giveaway will be back up again, please message me and I will add you to a mail list to annouce our reopening. Otherwise, please try back again after the Holidays! Thank you so much and have a good day!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be posting new items periodically of different styles and values for you to win!

Post with a RNG between 1 and 5000 to win and item!

OR

Post a roll of 10 20-sided dice for a total number of 109 to win 100,000,000 gold!
Post a roll of 10 20-sided dice containing two number 5's and two number 10's to win 500,000,000 gold!
Post a roll of 10 20-sided dice with all 10 being even numbers to win 750,000,000 gold!

The requirements for dice rolls and gold wins are subject to change and/or stop. If I feel they are too easy for the amount of gold won, I will make adjustments and I may put the gold giveaway on hold if funds are low. Thank you for your understanding!

When you hit a winning number, just PM me, Lady Mae Lou, with the page number of your post and the winning number!
I will then begin a trade with the item or gold won from the giveaway mule, aptly named MaesGiveawayMule!

You can win as many times as you want!
So feel free to stick around and have a good time!

I reserve the ability to randomly gift items or donate gold to any members of the thread at any time!

It is my greatest desire to be able to meet and get to know every one of you as well as be prompt with trades, however, I am currently full time in school and I have two jobs. Trades may be sent immediately, later that day or sometimes 5 days from your original win. I ask that you please be patient with me! I will do the best I can to be as quick as possible! Thank you very much!

As always, follow the Terms of Service and Rules & Guidelines as outlined on Gaia's thread.

Enjoy!

If you would like to donate gold or items to the cause of the thread, feel free to start a trade with me and I will make sure it goes into the contest!

If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to PM me, Lady Mae Lou, directly.

Item List

Please note that new items will be added to this list every month with new numbers and all old numbers will remain the same.

N/A

Upcoming Items: To Be Added Thursday, October 9th

Who to PM when you open back up again:

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
plants and flowers
Aya xyz
Jackokin
Dani-just
Natarirozu
Bubblegum_Flavored_Condom
AveryMary21
Z o m b i e R a p e d
R o b o t A s s a u l t
I M M 0 R T A L G 0 D

lamya44 generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 2729!

heart 3nodding

lamya44 generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 3691!

Something Generally Bad generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 4082!

Lets hope I win.

Something Generally Bad generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 2293!

lamya44 generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 2348!

lamya44 generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 3549!

Heart2Get generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 1254!

3,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lamya44 generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 3542!

sweetheartcandy4 generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 4586!

Girl-Crazy Hunter

Just To Fast IV generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 4467!

Friendly Receiver

dramallama

Something Generally Bad generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 2048!

Cmooooooon

lamya44 generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 2353!

Something Generally Bad generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 4852!

Trying again

sweetheartcandy4 generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 1528!

Girl-Crazy Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces