mcm
Endearment
mcm
Endearment
mcm
*Saves a crumpet for Endearment*
heart

heart
Can I get you anything? Cold soup? Melted ice cream? Human leg bone?

They`re all so hard to pick ;o.
    Just choose one for me.

Weeeellll, just have the whole bowl.

Night Anson. See you again some time.

As soon as Alone gives me back my bone : P

The other thread is going faster, sorry might not post here much.
    Morbid left gonk

Layla Pathos
Yuu Kurosawa
Consider yourself lucky, miss... they could have just as well offered you your own leg.
I am holding onto my legs so you can just TRY to take them and see what happens.

Hint: it is not pretty or nice at all.

*looks at your legs* MEEEEEEAT twisted
It's gonna be weird if I get the "job," because I will be living n Japan in like five weeks. Still though, it seems like it would be fun. He glances to the side. And yeah... they kinda took my leg once. I didn;t even notice until I declined it, saying I had two of my own. It was kind of sad. I'm glad that just imagining things being fixed realld does fix them around here.
Holy gosh, it slowed. I remember when reading one page was enough time for two more to crop up.
[xNPCx] Alone
Layla Pathos
Yuu Kurosawa
Consider yourself lucky, miss... they could have just as well offered you your own leg.
I am holding onto my legs so you can just TRY to take them and see what happens.

D: COME AND GET IT!

I can SO take you. D:

Okay yay~ slow posts now.

"Holy gosh." That is a new one, that I have not heard in conjunction before. Congratulations for using it! I'mma credit you if I ever use it. lol

...I'm actually not being sarcastic on that one. He sipped from his cup, only to find it empty. Judging that it was better to not ask for something for fear of receiving something else, he simply set it back down.
Layla Pathos
[xNPCx] Alone
Layla Pathos
Yuu Kurosawa

I can SO take you. D:

Take ALone? ^^; *glances your legs with one finger* Do not offer. Alone is not straight. XD
Yuu Kurosawa
It's gonna be weird if I get the "job," because I will be living n Japan in like five weeks. Still though, it seems like it would be fun. He glances to the side. And yeah... they kinda took my leg once. I didn;t even notice until I declined it, saying I had two of my own. It was kind of sad. I'm glad that just imagining things being fixed realld does fix them around here.

It might be more than that before you actually get to start on the position, also, they have mods in like, every country.

Endearment: Gotcha back. ; )
Also, SUPER WOW how did I do that many typos in one post. Someone stab me in the face.
Oh, hey, lemme refill that for ya. *Pours some orange stuff in Yuu's cup*
I wish I could apply.
But I'm not 18 yet. >_<
I love this site so much, so I want to help it.. gonk
[xNPCx] Alone
Layla Pathos
[xNPCx] Alone
Layla Pathos
Yuu Kurosawa

I can SO take you. D:

Take ALone? ^^; *glances your legs with one finger* Do not offer. Alone is not straight. XD
D: I'm Asexual... and how are you glancing at my leg with one finger? THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! I AM SCARED NOW! *hides*
He wiped his face with a handkerchief, staining the delicate white a crimson red. As his cup was refilled, he hesitated. ...yeah, thanks for that. If that ever happens again, please... just don't wait and stab me again. Orange liquid is dangerous in his eyes. He looked at it again, closer this time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff