on me.He yell at me i yell scream
at me!I cry he cry,i laugh crying blaugh
he gets mad.He punched twisted
me,i puched him.We started evil
punching eachother.I fell he xd
feel.He laughs i laugh.We say blaugh

sorry and make up. biggrin

Unsealed Dabbler

This really isn't much of a poem, and the emoticons are pointless and annoying. You really don't give the reader any reason to care about your speaker, their boyfriend, or their apparently screwed up relationship. That's something to work on. You'll also want to check your grammar, there's a lot wrong here and it doesn't help the poem's flow in the least.

Maybe try rewriting this and then posting it in the original lyrics and poetry sub-forum.
WOW... i got nothing....

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
It sounds more like bad writing and hitting each other hurts.
Lol thats cute in a deviant way

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
CherryLynnx

I wish I didn't have to post this everyday, but it's a rule of thumb to only take critique from people who can actually write.

Dapper Gaian

8,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
So . . . basically . . . you both are just copying each other, right? emotion_awesome

Shirtless Wench

So basically, you were the b***h who started cheating - and that broke your boyfriend's mind and he became some broken husk who would mirror you in desperation?

Wow.
To think that today's 13 year olds can be so mentally destructive so unwittingly.
I_Write_Ivre
CherryLynnx

I wish I didnt have to post this everyday, but its a rule of thumb to only take critique from people who can actually write.
huh?

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
CherryLynnx
I_Write_Ivre
CherryLynnx

I wish I didnt have to post this everyday, but its a rule of thumb to only take critique from people who can actually write.
huh?

Write properly in the WF if you want to be taken seriously. What part did you not understand the first time around?

Dapper Gaian

8,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
RADI0 Mouse
So basically, you were the b***h who started cheating - and that broke your boyfriend's mind and he became some broken husk who would mirror you in desperation?

Wow.
To think that today's 13 year olds can be so mentally destructive so unwittingly.

So basically . . .

rofl
Angry Pikachu87

I cheat on him he cheats mrgreen

Why shouldn't he? If you have the right to, so does he, right?
I_Write_Ivre
CherryLynnx
I_Write_Ivre
CherryLynnx

huh?

Write properly in the WF if you want to be taken seriously. What part did you not understand the first time around?
how was i not writing "properly"?
CherryLynnx
I_Write_Ivre
CherryLynnx
I_Write_Ivre
CherryLynnx

huh?

how was i not writing "properly"?

Given how you wrote that, you just answered your own question.
CherryLynnx
I_Write_Ivre
CherryLynnx
I_Write_Ivre
CherryLynnx

huh?

How was I not writing properly?

Capitalization goes a long way to make it look as though you are at least trying. Punctuation would help too.

As is, you don't seem to care much. If you don't care enough about writing to try and do it well, then you don't belong in this forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff