Welcome to Gaia! ::

lolzertank
Neon Shmoofee
lolzertank
id like to try those. i havent played all of them :p

Which ones have you tried?
Let me know if you decide to play any of them 3nodding

my current computer sucks, but i do wana play Trickster online. I used to play league of legends and ive played Tera.

Let me know if you do play it. I'd get back into it if I could get a few people to play
Neon Shmoofee
lolzertank
Neon Shmoofee
lolzertank
id like to try those. i havent played all of them :p

Which ones have you tried?
Let me know if you decide to play any of them 3nodding

my current computer sucks, but i do wana play Trickster online. I used to play league of legends and ive played Tera.

Let me know if you do play it. I'd get back into it if I could get a few people to play

yeah i tried it out. and ive been playing all day xD well what do you want to play? i could play any of the games you listed basically.
lolzertank

yeah i tried it out. and ive been playing all day xD well what do you want to play? i could play any of the games you listed basically.

Alright, I'm downloading Trickster right now. I remember I have 3 characters on there. Add my Raccoon for now; his name's Riler biggrin
Neon Shmoofee
lolzertank

Alright, I'm downloading Trickster right now. I remember I have 3 characters on there. Add my Raccoon for now; his name's Riler biggrin

allright i will biggrin im a dragon, his name is

Morgothh
lolzertank
Neon Shmoofee
lolzertank

allright i will biggrin im a dragon, his name is

Morgothh

Oh, right. I guess I should also mention that I'm on the Jewelia server. I forgot there were two.
i'll play LoL with you ;o Are you into WoW at all ?
Viuuil

LoL sounds like a good idea. 3nodding I don't have a mic at the moment so I can't voice chat, but that's not really an issue. As far as WoW goes I have tried it before. I've played the trial that lets me get to level 20. It wasn't bad but I just wasn't really having fun, so I never bothered to purchase it or subscribe.

Username on LoL is NeonShmoofee.
Neon Shmoofee
Viuuil

LoL sounds like a good idea. 3nodding I don't have a mic at the moment so I can't voice chat, but that's not really an issue. As far as WoW goes I have tried it before. I've played the trial that lets me get to level 20. It wasn't bad but I just wasn't really having fun, so I never bothered to purchase it or subscribe.

Oook. o:
& What other MMO's do you think would be awesome to play?
... I'm trying to get into some. :3
Viuuil
Neon Shmoofee
Viuuil

Oook. o:

It depends on what type of gameplay you like and how powerful your machine is. Also depends on if you're willing to pay money or if you're looking for free-to-play mmo's
Neon Shmoofee
Viuuil
Neon Shmoofee
Viuuil

Oook. o:

It depends on what type of gameplay you like and how powerful your machine is. Also depends on if you're willing to pay money or if you're looking for free-to-play mmo's

I don't really have a preference of gameplay, & My computer is...pretty good lol.
& it depends on the game.
Viuuil

I don't really have a preference of gameplay, & My computer is...pretty good lol.
& it depends on the game.

For a game similar to WoW I'd recommend Tera. It's really action oriented and it has a decently high skill cap around the time you reach level 20. It has a high focus on BAM (Big a** Monster) fights. You can beat them alone if you're good enough but having a team always helps. The max level is 60, with 7 races and 8 classes. Great visuals and very flashy.

For side-scrolling beat-em-up action I recommend either Grand Chase or Elsword. Elsword is the spiritual successor to Grand Chase, developed by the same company, and a bit more fast-paced. The graphics are brighter and more colourful, whereas in Grand Chase they are darker.
In Grand Chase, there are currently 14 characters available (which can all be unlocked, starting with 3), and each one has 4 jobs (3 advancements). Some of them don't have a few of their jobs released yet though. Max level is 80. These characters are gender locked.
In Elsword, there are 6 characters which can each advance into one of two (three in korea) paths. Each path has two jobs to advance to. Max level is 60. These characters are gender-locked.
Dungeon Fighter is a decent game as well and really follows the old school arcade style beat-em-ups. Lots of class options there. I think the level cap was raised from 80 to 85. One downside to this game is that choosing the male/female version of a character slightly changes the play style.

For a real-time tactical battle system on a grid (action points, movement points, and 30 second time limit per turn) you could try Dofus or Wakfu. Wakfu is the newer game, both made by the same developer. They are really different however, in terms of character progression. Dofus max level is 200, while Wakfu is currently at 105. (Wakfu lacks a lot of content; I found the game to be extremely dry.) 15 classes to choose from in Dofus, and 14 in Wakfu. (Yeah they're the same classes, but they were changed a lot for Wakfu).

For old-school mmo and pixelated graphics, I'd try Trickster Online. It has a decent community, and the art style is nice. The combat is clicking around the screen to walk and using hotkeys for skills. 8 characters to choose from, 4 Male and 4 Female, 2 from each type of character. Charm (tank), Power, Magic, and Sense (the weird one that's good at crits, drilling, and has a bigger inventory space). Similar to DFO, your character does change based on if you choose to go with the male or female counterpart. Be wary, max level is 400.
Neon Shmoofee

... I am going to try all of these,
;D
Thank you.
Viuuil
Neon Shmoofee

;D
Thank you.

You're welcome. I should mention though that Dofus and Wakfu are subscription based game and their free-to-play content is so limited, it's almost non-existant. Tera gives you a 7-day trial code where you can try the game for free. (25gb download though) If you do decide to play Tera, you'll have to buy the game and subscribe, similar to WoW.
Neon Shmoofee
Viuuil
Neon Shmoofee

;D
Thank you.

You're welcome. I should mention though that Dofus and Wakfu are subscription based game and their free-to-play content is so limited, it's almost non-existant. Tera gives you a 7-day trial code where you can try the game for free. (25gb download though) If you do decide to play Tera, you'll have to buy the game and subscribe, similar to WoW.

Oook.
Cool.
@.@ I need to remake my steam account lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff