Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys, I'm just gonna list the games I'm currently playing. They are mostly mmos. One of my biggest issues is that I get bored too easily if I just keep playing the same game. Sometimes it takes less than a week for me to get sick of a game, so I pretty much just rotate through games randomly. I like these games and I don't really want to get tired of them. Let me know if you guys play any of these and would want to team up or something.

The games I'm currently playing:
Tera
Grand Chase
Elsword
Dungeon Fighter Online
League of Legends
Alliance of Valiant Arms

Games I've quit but might revisit:
La Tale
Trickster
Rumble Fighter
Dofus
Wakfu

These aren't all of them, just the bigger ones.

Friendly Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Neon Shmoofee
Hey guys, I'm just gonna list the games I'm currently playing. They are mostly mmos. One of my biggest issues is that I get bored too easily if I just keep playing the same game. Sometimes it takes less than a week for me to get sick of a game, so I pretty much just rotate through games randomly. I like these games and I don't really want to get tired of them. Let me know if you guys play any of these and would want to team up or something.

The games I'm currently playing:
Tera
Grand Chase
Elsword
Dungeon Fighter Online
League of Legends
Alliance of Valiant Arms

Games I've quit but might revisit:
La Tale
Trickster
Rumble Fighter
Dofus
Wakfu

These aren't all of them, just the bigger ones.

I've played AvA, Have you tried Blacklight: Retrobution? I recnetlly ditched Ava for it.
And I used to play rumble fighter... I play Lost Saga though biggrin
ElectrcNINJA

I've played AvA, Have you tried Blacklight: Retrobution? I recnetlly ditched Ava for it.

I used to play Lost Saga too. I'll have to redownload it though. Not any good at the game even though I purchased a bunch of heroes emo

Friendly Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Neon Shmoofee
ElectrcNINJA

I used to play Lost Saga too. I'll have to redownload it though. Not any good at the game even though I purchased a bunch of heroes emo

Yeah, I stuck with the Infantryman and the Knight, I don't have any money to spend. I wanted the Rockstar...

I am really, really... really bad at that game with a keyboard and mouse. I connected my Wired Xbox 360 Controller to my PC and i do pretty good.
ElectrcNINJA
Neon Shmoofee
ElectrcNINJA

Yeah, I stuck with the Infantryman and the Knight, I don't have any money to spend. I wanted the Rockstar...

I am really, really... really bad at that game with a keyboard and mouse. I connected my Wired Xbox 360 Controller to my PC and i do pretty good.

Yeah I'll stick to using a keyboard. I'm already used to it from playing so many PC games. The last time I played it was on a laggy laptop though. I've got a gaming PC running now, maybe I can do better. I noticed this with a lot of games.
And no, I haven't tried Blacklight Retribution. I've only played the Tango Down version on ps3.

Friendly Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Neon Shmoofee

Yeah I'll stick to using a keyboard. I'm already used to it from playing so many PC games. The last time I played it was on a laggy laptop though. I've got a gaming PC running now, maybe I can do better. I noticed this with a lot of games.
And no, I haven't tried Blacklight Retribution. I've only played the Tango Down version on ps3.

Well When I get home I can add you on lost saga. I would suggest since you play Ava to atleast try Blacklight I think you'll like it.

Whats the Specs on your gaming PC? I got one myself it's getting oldish though.
ElectrcNINJA
Neon Shmoofee

Well When I get home I can add you on lost saga. I would suggest since you play Ava to atleast try Blacklight I think you'll like it.

I built my PC this summer a couple months ago. I'll post the specs when I get home. I'll look into blacklight. smile
ElectrcNINJA

Name on Lost Saga is Shmoof whenever you want to add me. I'll be playing it in a few hours. As for the specs:
Using speccy

CPU

Intel Core i3/i5/i7 @ 3.40GHz
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
7.96 GB
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z77-D3H (Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz)
Graphics
BenQ G2255 (1920x1080@60Hz)
AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series (Sapphire/PCPartner)
Hard Drives
1954GB Seagate ST2000DM001-9YN164 ATA Device (SATA)

I can run almost everything on max at 60fps.

Friendly Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Neon Shmoofee
ElectrcNINJA

Name on Lost Saga is Shmoof whenever you want to add me. I'll be playing it in a few hours. As for the specs:
Using speccy

CPU

Intel Core i3/i5/i7 @ 3.40GHz
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
7.96 GB
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z77-D3H (Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz)
Graphics
BenQ G2255 (1920x1080@60Hz)
AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series (Sapphire/PCPartner)
Hard Drives
1954GB Seagate ST2000DM001-9YN164 ATA Device (SATA)

I can run almost everything on max at 60fps.

Nicce, I'll get my specs when i get home tommow (thought it was today but no)

Friendly Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Heh, I just got home sweatdrop
I just remebered that I'm running Windows 8 RP and Lost Saga prob. wont run due to gameguard -.-
I'll have to go find my Windows 7 Disk and Dual Boot -.-

And here are my Box's Specs.
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 8 Release Preview 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.67GHz
Bloomfield 45nm Technology
RAM
3.00 GB Triple-Channel DDR3 @ 533MHz (7-7-7-20)
Motherboard
Gateway TBGM01 (CPU 1) 19 °C
Graphics
HF199H (1440x900@60Hz)
1024MB GeForce GT 220 (nVidia)
Hard Drives
466GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AADS-00S9B0 (SATA)
id like to try those. i havent played all of them :p

Friendly Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Has Anyone Tried S4 Leauge? I really liked that game...
lolzertank

Which ones have you tried?
Let me know if you decide to play any of them 3nodding
ElectrcNINJA
Has Anyone Tried S4 Leauge? I really liked that game...

I do have an S4 account but I got bored waaaaaay too fast on there. I'm an oldie though, I played it right around the time when it first came out so I have a set of permanent equips. The last time I came back to it, I had the most fun playing the Chaser mode.
Neon Shmoofee
lolzertank

Which ones have you tried?
Let me know if you decide to play any of them 3nodding

my current computer sucks, but i do wana play Trickster online. I used to play league of legends and ive played Tera.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff