Revered Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Isaac DaForgotten
Il Lady Fawn Il
Reaper Vokuro
Yeah, keep in mind that they worked very hard to make the Goblin King very unattractive on purpose. I have to say, they knew what they were doing.
i disagree. They made him goofy D:. He should have been large and threatening and menacing and authoritative... not stupid and silly. Lets not forget that even in the silly hobbit story there were intense moments of peril and fear. Its what made the hobbit so great. over all i feel they were heavily reliant on cg. :/ it hurt the film for me just as much as jackson changing up the story wayyyy too much.

goblins should be goofy, weak and retarded... its the way of legends...
are you familiar with the book?

Interesting Firestarter

2,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
Il Lady Fawn Il
Isaac DaForgotten
Il Lady Fawn Il
Reaper Vokuro
Yeah, keep in mind that they worked very hard to make the Goblin King very unattractive on purpose. I have to say, they knew what they were doing.
i disagree. They made him goofy D:. He should have been large and threatening and menacing and authoritative... not stupid and silly. Lets not forget that even in the silly hobbit story there were intense moments of peril and fear. Its what made the hobbit so great. over all i feel they were heavily reliant on cg. :/ it hurt the film for me just as much as jackson changing up the story wayyyy too much.

not really, i have watched the lord of the rings though... besides its kinda un-talented to have everything big and fearsome

Diamond Bear

zorahs
        when people started referring to him as the Goblin King instead of the Great Goblin, i was almost half-expecting david bowie

"oops wrong movie"
        and then he takes ori and they get lost in the labirynth

you remind me of the hobbit
what hobbit?
the hobbit with the power.
what power?
the power of the ring
who do?
you do.
do what?
remind me of the hobbit

someone shoot me

Revered Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Isaac DaForgotten
Il Lady Fawn Il
Isaac DaForgotten
Il Lady Fawn Il
Reaper Vokuro

not really, i have watched the lord of the rings though... besides its kinda un-talented to have everything big and fearsome
No sure "what" it is you are claiming to be untalented. But I do suggest reading the Hobbit. Just to quote your statement earlier, "goblins should be goofy, weak and retarded... its the way of legends...". I'll buy the legends bit of it... (though i have not read every legend on goblins). But I must remind you that all things considered, and seeing as you have not even read the book... that it is silly for one to claim that a whole race of fantastic creatures are silly and "retarded" ,when one has not even read the book himself? Trust me. Read the book.... you will find that the goblins are the least goofy beings in the book save for Smaug "The Magnificent Worm of the East". They rode of Wargs and carried filthy knives and ate small things alive. The Goblin King was fearsome and cruel. Tolkiens' Goblin-men simply weren't silly or ridiculous as depicted in the hobbit film, they were primitive yes, but blood thirsty,keen, insidious, and vengeful. So perhaps you may need to brush up on a few more legends perhaps.... before making such a claim. Especially when you hadn't read the book?

Interesting Firestarter

2,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
Il Lady Fawn Il
Isaac DaForgotten
Il Lady Fawn Il
Isaac DaForgotten
Il Lady Fawn Il
Reaper Vokuro

No sure "what" it is you are claiming to be untalented. But I do suggest reading the Hobbit. Just to quote your statement earlier, "goblins should be goofy, weak and retarded... its the way of legends...". I'll buy the legends bit of it... (though i have not read every legend on goblins). But I must remind you that all things considered, and seeing as you have not even read the book... that it is silly for one to claim that a whole race of fantastic creatures are silly and "retarded" ,when one has not even read the book himself? Trust me. Read the book.... you will find that the goblins are the least goofy beings in the book save for Smaug "The Magnificent Worm of the East". They rode of Wargs and carried filthy knives and ate small things alive. The Goblin King was fearsome and cruel. Tolkiens' Goblin-men simply weren't silly or ridiculous as depicted in the hobbit film, they were primitive yes, but blood thirsty,keen, insidious, and vengeful. So perhaps you may need to brush up on a few more legends perhaps.... before making such a claim. Especially when you hadn't read the book?

>PWNED< eek

Revered Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Isaac DaForgotten
Il Lady Fawn Il
Isaac DaForgotten
Il Lady Fawn Il
Isaac DaForgotten

>PWNED< eek

Just a fan XD

Friendly Friend

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
crisis what crisis

you remind me of the hobbit
what hobbit?
the hobbit with the power.
what power?
the power of the ring
who do?
you do.
do what?
remind me of the hobbit

someone shoot me

gaia_star
Il Lady Fawn Il
Reaper Vokuro
i disagree. They made him goofy D:. He should have been large and threatening and menacing and authoritative... not stupid and silly. Lets not forget that even in the silly hobbit story there were intense moments of peril and fear. Its what made the hobbit so great. over all i feel they were heavily reliant on cg. :/ it hurt the film for me just as much as jackson changing up the story wayyyy too much.[/quote

I suppose, but I meant the artists knew what they were doing when they created the characters' appearances. It's not easy working with so much detail, especially throughout the whole movie.
Clowns Galore
He kind of looked like Honey Boo Boo's mom.

LOL ^ this
He had a double chin and the way it drooped down to his moobs made it look like a scrotum to me...
rofl rofl
You guys made my day whee

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A goblin horde of redneck children. A thing of nightmares.

Invisible Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
testi-chin
It looks like a goiter emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash