Welcome to Gaia! ::

I sign( check mine out it's in my siggy)
I sign five times over!
signed and this is DEFINETLY going in my signiture, now i wont lie to you(like alot of topics i see in sf, i didnt support gaia through everything they have been slowly decreasing in care for users and now i dont think there is any) everything is all about the money now! they dont care what we want only what they want which is money!
we didnt want a zomg box we didnt want tickets for the battle system they said it would be out in early 2008 but it got delayed again...and again...and again theres a really good chance we wont even get anything about it until 2009 and noone wanted a labler EVERYONE HATED it we dont want to call our freinds skanks or nerds or then to call us and noone asked for the aquarium they might have heard a suggestion about it and said hey we can make alot of this idea! BY MAKING EVERYTHING COST CASH!
and they fact they our fish die o no my fish died thats a waist of $4!!!!
and to all you ignorant people out there saying "well you dont have to pay"
true very true we dont HAVe to but they are making all the good items cost CASH!
even Dr.Signh's brother event thing made us pay money! and a few of those items were pretty crappy *cough hulkhands cough*
and they are happy to take advantage of us becuase they know some people will still forgive them well guess what you just lost another DONATER!!!
so count me out of anymore donations for me
ninja

Yes yes....
dragonxxjef
signed and this is DEFINETLY going in my signiture, now i wont lie to you(like alot of topics i see in sf, i didnt support gaia through everything they have been slowly decreasing in care for users and now i dont think there is any) everything is all about the money now! they dont care what we want only what they want which is money!
we didnt want a zomg box we didnt want tickets for the battle system they said it would be out in early 2008 but it got delayed again...and again...and again theres a really good chance we wont even get anything about it until 2009 and noone wanted a labler EVERYONE HATED it we dont want to call our freinds skanks or nerds or then to call us and noone asked for the aquarium they might have heard a suggestion about it and said hey we can make alot of this idea! BY MAKING EVERYTHING COST CASH!
and they fact they our fish die o no my fish died thats a waist of $4!!!!
and to all you ignorant people out there saying "well you dont have to pay"
true very true we dont HAVe to but they are making all the good items cost CASH!
even Dr.Signh's brother event thing made us pay money! and a few of those items were pretty crappy *cough hulkhands cough*
and they are happy to take advantage of us becuase they know some people will still forgive them well guess what you just lost another DONATER!!!
so count me out of anymore donations for me

Preach it brotha! XD

But seriously, I agree. Thank you. biggrin I'll add you and Kattarra up right away.
You know, I actually quit for about a year and when I came back on, looking at this mess, I think I wanna do so again.

This petition is definitely something we need; Thank god you made it! xD

*Signs a bajillion times* xD
Hieilover69
You know, I actually quit for about a year and when I came back on, looking at this mess, I think I wanna do so again.

This petition is definitely something we need; Thank god you made it! xD

*Signs a bajillion times* xD

I've never left, but I've been getting very close lately. I'll add you up right now, thank you for supporting us. biggrin
My goodness, I just celebrated being on here for 2 years{1 year on each account}
and I am almost starting to think about quiting also....
H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE
My goodness, I just celebrated being on here for 2 years{1 year on each account}
and I am almost starting to think about quiting also....

Aww, I'm sorry. I don't blame you, in fact I agree. But I'll be on here fighting this for as long as I can, unless I'm given a very good reason to leave, such as the MMO costing to play.
Yeah, it's alright.....but I met my boyfriend of 8 months on here
and I know he would be devastated if I left....yet he wouldn't blame me either....
H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE
Yeah, it's alright.....but I met my boyfriend of 8 months on here
and I know he would be devastated if I left....yet he wouldn't blame me either....

>_< That's great that you met him, but it's sad too. I can understand why you two wouldn't want to leave the site that brought you together.
Yes it is sad....but I know that one day we WILL meet in RL.....

Meeww....and we are both getting married on Gaia soon
{in other words, our avi's will become husband and wife xDD}
H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE
Yes it is sad....but I know that one day we WILL meet in RL.....

Meeww....and we are both getting married on Gaia soon
{in other words, our avi's will become husband and wife xDD}

Aww, sweet. :3
This is beautifully written. @.@ I hope that the mod dudes listen to this common sense! I know that I'm on and off, I used to pay for those MCs, but I haven't gotten the last... what, two, three, because they are really suckage. >.> And I had to sell some of my other items I'd gotten previously to get my current two EI's from the MP, since they're so bloody expensive. D< My broke self cain't buy things online. DX

Kyra has SIGNED this petition!
Dark-Dragon-Kyra
This is beautifully written. @.@ I hope that the mod dudes listen to this common sense! I know that I'm on and off, I used to pay for those MCs, but I haven't gotten the last... what, two, three, because they are really suckage. >.> And I had to sell some of my other items I'd gotten previously to get my current two EI's from the MP, since they're so bloody expensive. D< My broke self cain't buy things online. DX

Kyra has SIGNED this petition!

It's pathetic, isn't it?

And woo, you're signer number 40!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out