Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, ive quite enjoyed reading the origional thread (( still reading it mind you, has lots 'o pages, and im babysitting here )) and the supporter side tries to make a point, and to some extent, they do.........but im an old user, okay, and i can remember the good old free days where just $5.00 a month could make me soooo happy........now if i want to donate any money i have to spend $50.00+ just to get anything decent out of the CS.........thats just bull.......and i totally agree that they dont fix the old glitches in a timely fashion, but try to distract us with pretty new features and items, which torques me off.......and the adds......i hate the adds when you are trying to click submit and i especially hate the ones you dont even see, you click something, and all of a sudden you on some other site.......so yeah.......i sign this petition cuz gaia is acting like a rich father destracting his child with a shiny new mercadese benze everytime something goes wrong and he dont wanna fix it........

I SIGN THIS THING, YOU CAN BITE MY POOR LEFT BUM CHEEK GAIA MONEY SLUTS!!!!!

also, ild link to the thread in my sig, but im an art whore.....and it just dont all fit......sorry!! ill put in my mule's sig!! promise!!!
see, told ya (( i am ukE Alphonse's muley )) now im gunna haunt this thread in the hopes that we DO get heard...........
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will definitely sign. I'm very tired of everything decent on gaia now needs to be paid for with real cash. I wouldn't have such a problem if there were premium items for the Aquariums on the cash shop... but everything? That pisses me off like hell... I don't mind donating, but I don't want to shell out all my cash just so I can have nice items... .-.

Nerd

D: I want to be number 7 or or... 9 if someone else is before me!!! I sign!

I followed you since the SF thread. You have the support of an '03-er. <3

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
ukE Alphonse
.......i sign this petition cuz gaia is acting like a rich father destracting his child with a shiny new mercadese benze everytime something goes wrong and he dont wanna fix it........
Amen to that! xd
luvableteekerz
ukE Alphonse
.......i sign this petition cuz gaia is acting like a rich father destracting his child with a shiny new mercadese benze everytime something goes wrong and he dont wanna fix it........
Amen to that! xd
* takes a bow * yeah, i thought that was rather clever myself, im glad you liked my thought processing/reasoning
I have to agree about the paying thing
the aquariums are cute and all
but they should be affordable to ALL

-signs-

I'll sign, for sure.
User Image Defeating my enemies, shielding myself from everything...

I'll gladly sign this!

is the only way I know how to live. User Image
Apollo Justice
Juet me say for one, I whole-heartdly agree with every thing in the wall of text second post.

I'll definatly sign this. wink

Thank you. And awesome name. I love that game.

Moonlight Silver
User Image

I'll sign though I haven't read the whole long thing yet, I understand this is what we want.

3nodding Thank you.

luvableteekerz
Not to sound like a bad egg here...but I'm expecting a few "tl:dr, but I sign anyways" posts soon. wahmbulance

Me too.

download_error
I sign

Thank you!

Apollo Justice
I for one, am boycotting buying aquariam items on the marketplace also. It just encourages the sellers to buy more with cash.

Ok, so I don't have my parent's credit card to waste on pixelated items, but it's also unfair to those who DO shell out hundreds to gaia over the years. They donate and help the site, but all they get in return is a long awaited feature that cost MORE CASH and doesn't even fufil its original purpose (showing off caught fish) among other cheap, 2-bit features like the sig generator, avatar exporter, and the user-labeler thingie that no one really wants or uses~

Exactly.

Prince Hi-chan
I'll definitely sign.

Thank you!

Kisa2000
Chu took the words right out of my mouth xD I sigh <3

Thank you!

Moonasha
/sign

I can't afford this garbage. I miss the old days, where kids with allowances weren't treated special.

zOMG is going to be just like this, I can feel it. It'll supposedly be free. Then there will be a membership service, like runescape. Only members will get access to the other 95% of the game, while us people on budgets get to experience 5%.

That's exactly what I'm expecting.

Millie990
Sign me up

Thank you!

X o i x
» I sign. «

Thank you, I'll add you up right now.

ukE Alphonse
well, ive quite enjoyed reading the origional thread (( still reading it mind you, has lots 'o pages, and im babysitting here )) and the supporter side tries to make a point, and to some extent, they do.........but im an old user, okay, and i can remember the good old free days where just $5.00 a month could make me soooo happy........now if i want to donate any money i have to spend $50.00+ just to get anything decent out of the CS.........thats just bull.......and i totally agree that they dont fix the old glitches in a timely fashion, but try to distract us with pretty new features and items, which torques me off.......and the adds......i hate the adds when you are trying to click submit and i especially hate the ones you dont even see, you click something, and all of a sudden you on some other site.......so yeah.......i sign this petition cuz gaia is acting like a rich father destracting his child with a shiny new mercadese benze everytime something goes wrong and he dont wanna fix it........

I SIGN THIS THING, YOU CAN BITE MY POOR LEFT BUM CHEEK GAIA MONEY SLUTS!!!!!

also, ild link to the thread in my sig, but im an art whore.....and it just dont all fit......sorry!! ill put in my mule's sig!! promise!!!

Exactly! 3nodding Thank you.

sweetsymphonyofpain
see, told ya (( i am ukE Alphonse's muley )) now im gunna haunt this thread in the hopes that we DO get heard...........

XD

Mizumi Amaya
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will definitely sign. I'm very tired of everything decent on gaia now needs to be paid for with real cash. I wouldn't have such a problem if there were premium items for the Aquariums on the cash shop... but everything? That pisses me off like hell... I don't mind donating, but I don't want to shell out all my cash just so I can have nice items... .-.

I agree completely. Thank you!

Shampoo-chan
D: I want to be number 7 or or... 9 if someone else is before me!!! I sign!

I followed you since the SF thread. You have the support of an '03-er. <3

Thank you very much. We're already at 10. XD

Toasty Kyon
signed.

Thank you!

Dark Fallen-Angel Kitty
I have to agree about the paying thing
the aquariums are cute and all
but they should be affordable to ALL

-signs-

Absolutely, thank you!

[MarilynMerlot]

I'll sign, for sure.

Thank you!

Lady Katsuki-sama
User Image Defeating my enemies, shielding myself from everything...

I'll gladly sign this!

is the only way I know how to live. User Image

Thank you!

Now to add all of the new signers up~

We've already reached 20 signs. Not bad. biggrin
and i hope there are thousands more 3nodding
*Nods* I very strongly agree with you. I've already signed nearly a dozen petitions asking for Gaia to do something about the Gaia Aquariums feature, and I've got a few more to come, too. Nevertheless, I agree with you, and I think that it's time for Gaia to listen to their goddamn users, for god's sake. After all, if it weren't for its users, the site wouldn't be where it is right now. (That's in both a good and a bad way, although judging by most of the things found on the site, it's probably bad. Whatever happened to Gaia's old concept of anime-related RPG and links?)

I'll most DEFINITELY sign this petition!

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
ukE Alphonse
and i hope there are thousands more 3nodding
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff