Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Informer

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
*signs* i agree with the cash and money, it is getting way out of hand.....
...You do realize that Gaia's income depends on us users, correct?
Without us buying exclusive items from them, there would be no Gaia at all.
They aren't forcing you to buy these items, so why are you all complaining?

9,650 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
You guys must be retarded or something. rolleyes

Without getting money from these things, how the hell do you think Gaia would stay up?

It's not free to run a website like this.

Plus.... It's not like everything needs real life money. You can still buy stuff from the marketplace if you don't have real life money to spend.

Go shove this petition up your asses, 'cause it will never work. Gaia Cash and collectibles are their main source of income.
I sign.

The cash shop items are a bit stupid. But monthly collectibles should still be able to be bought with real money.

Timid Fairy

*Sign-y signs* ^__^
Just because you all can't afford the extras doesn't mean they shouldn't have them.
Remember, Gaia is NOT making you buy these items, and you can BUY them with gaia gold off of other users.
So don't complain.

Monster Huntress

23,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Monster Hunter 100
THERE'S A CASH SHOP!!!!
LET ME GO ASK MOMZ FOR HER CREDIT CARD!

Hoarder

Mailbox Junkie
Just because you all can't afford the extras doesn't mean they shouldn't have them.
Remember, Gaia is NOT making you buy these items, and you can BUY them with gaia gold off of other users.
So don't complain.

I don't know how many times I've seen people say that on here, but I'm pretty sure someone has explained this situation 346847658 times in this thread.
We are going to continue to complain, because Gaia is ripping people off and breaking promises and wasting our cash on projects we aren't even interested in while ignoring the things that matter, and wasting our cash on making more cash items, so it's a never-ending cycle of wasting money.
Plenty of people in here(as well as the letter on the front page) have explained the problem(s) with buying these items with gold from other users, so could everyone who keeps saying this please just shut up unless you have something new to say...
The letter even says something about knowing Gaia is not making us buy these items, followed by why it's still a problem.
So why did you waste your time telling us something we already knew, Captain Obvious?
And we didn't say cash items should be ruled out completely, things just needs to be modified as well as we need just as many updates to gold shops, which isn't happening.
Soleil Loreli
Mailbox Junkie
So don't complain.

I don't know how many times I've seen people say that on here, but I'm pretty sure someone has explained this situation 346847658 times in this thread.
We are going to continue to complain, because Gaia is ripping people off and breaking promises and wasting our cash on projects we aren't even interested in while ignoring the things that matter, and wasting our cash on making more cash items, so it's a never-ending cycle of wasting money.
Plenty of people in here(as well as the letter on the front page) have explained the problem(s) with buying these items with gold from other users, so could everyone who keeps saying this please just shut up unless you have something new to say...
The letter even says something about knowing Gaia is not making us buy these items, followed by why it's still a problem.
So why did you waste your time telling us something we already knew, Captain Obvious?
And we didn't say cash items should be ruled out completely, things just needs to be modified as well as we need just as many updates to gold shops, which isn't happening.

You know, for all those words, there's a simple solution: If you don't like the items they put out, don't buy them, if you do like the items, buy them, either way things aren't going to change.
Gaia is a site that has employees that they need to pay.

Hoarder

Mailbox Junkie
Soleil Loreli
Mailbox Junkie
So don't complain.

You know, for all those words, there's a simple solution: If you don't like the items they put out, don't buy them, if you do like the items, buy them, either way things aren't going to change.

Things can change, that's why we are trying to give suggestions.
I know Gaia needs money to run, that's why I don't think they should get rid of all the cash items just because not everyone can afford them.
I obviously have my share of MC, EI, and other cash items, and I don't mind sharing with Gaia, since I've been playing for free for so long, but there are definitely some modifications that need to be made.
I'm not sitting here saying Gaia should never ask for money, but at the rate they are going, it's just ridiculous.
There are plenty of valid suggestions that could easily take care of the problems we are having with Gaia, that include Gaia still making enough money to run the site and pay their employees.
If you care to read them, they are all over this thread, and there's tons in the letter.
Soleil Loreli
Mailbox Junkie
Soleil Loreli
Mailbox Junkie
So don't complain.

Things can change, that's why we are trying to give suggestions.
I know Gaia needs money to run, that's why I don't think they should get rid of all the cash items just because not everyone can afford them.
I obviously have my share of MC, EI, and other cash items, and I don't mind sharing with Gaia, since I've been playing for free for so long, but there are definitely some modifications that need to be made.
I'm not sitting here saying Gaia should never ask for money, but at the rate they are going, it's just ridiculous.
There are plenty of valid suggestions that could easily take care of the problems we are having with Gaia, that include Gaia still making enough money to run the site and pay their employees.
If you care to read them, they are all over this thread, and there's tons in the letter.

You're still missing the point, Anything you can get with actual money, you can buy with gold.
You still have access to all the items even if it means you might have to work hard, there is really no reason to complain, you can still play for completely free.
I am, I've NEVER bought a Donation letter, or have paid Gaia anything; although I think i should start after seeing this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff