Welcome to Gaia! ::

Also, there may not be a metal testament, but there is most certainly a

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Cat

Slaughter In The Vatican
You're not ******** getting what I'm saying. You're too confided in your own mind. I'm done with this. You're so set on ******** trying to prove me wrong on something that's only right in your own mind. It's really ******** close minded.
it's confined and closed
you seem to have problems with restriction

Prophet

I just wanted to have some nice ******** discussions about some nice ******** bands.

******** tyrants.

******** this forum.
Slaughter In The Vatican
I just wanted to have some nice ******** discussions about some nice ******** bands.

******** tyrants.

******** this forum.
Maybe if you hadn't been ridiculous it would have went smoother.

And by not being ridiculous, I literally mean by not having posted this horse for us to beat on some more.

Fashionable Cat

tim is a portal

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
fixed
We all think know that Black Sabbath was the first metal band. We answered you, OP.
Like a Banner
tim is a portal

fixed
Both are relevant.

Fashionable Cat

op must really hate science

Hygienic Humorist

Slaughter In The Vatican
Luna Thoth
The first metal band.

That is a band that started on a date. The Earliest date.
That is not an opinion, that is a fact.
People may have a different view on metal. There's no, like, metal testament that was carved in stone or something. Music has never worked that way.

So basically I can say that any thing is metal if I want. Justin Bieber is metal now. The first metal band in fact. I believe it.

Fashionable Cat

tim is a portal
You've got no idea what being close minded means if you are calling me of all people that.
you really are a special snowflake aren't you
Also, I just want to point out that I was never a "tyrant" in this thread.

Providing factual information and debating are not things that are often synonymous with tyrant.
Like a Banner
tim is a portal
You've got no idea what being close minded means if you are calling me of all people that.
you really are a special snowflake aren't you
i'm the only one

Hygienic Humorist

tim is a portal
Also, there may not be a metal testament, but there is most certainly a

The best post in this thread.
Also, you should stick around OP. Get over the hump of "this has already been posted before" and you might be okay exclaim

Also, lose the attitude. None of us were mean to you even in the slightest.

Fashionable Cat

tim is a portal
Also, I just want to point out that I was never a "tyrant" in this thread.

Providing factual information and debating are not things that are often synonymous with tyrant.
if you were a tyrant you would've just been all
BLAO ********

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas