Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hey there!
My name is Sam and I would love someone to roleplay with. I'm in to most things but fandoms unless its a fondom with oc's rather than cannon characters. I like fantast, modern, romance, action and what not. I'm fairly laid back and I just want to write for fun.

I do have a life however and so I'm not going to reply 24/7 I do have school >_< haha. Pm or comment and let me know!
Hello! I'm not very experienced in Gaia, although I do participate in much more complex role play sites succh as Mizahar, Carpe Noctum, HexRPG and TeenRPG. I'm pretty much up for anything as well. :3

I usually role play anything from 1-3 paragraphs.

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I enjoy a good casual role play. I am literate and Im fine with the un-repliance <3

QUOTE ME~!

Hilarious Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i say this i like all types of movies and role plays however i was in theatre arts 4 years i played 5 plays so im very good at it if u need someone text me we can get together

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
mataulvr
Hey there!
My name is Sam and I would love someone to roleplay with. I'm in to most things but fandoms unless its a fondom with oc's rather than cannon characters. I like fantast, modern, romance, action and what not. I'm fairly laid back and I just want to write for fun.

I do have a life however and so I'm not going to reply 24/7 I do have school >_< haha. Pm or comment and let me know!

I have a roleplay I started recently that falls into the romance, action category. However, it has to do with the Western Zodiac. I have plot already! If you might be interested, please PM me. I am looking for others to join. smile

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I have a RP story that could use another character PM me if you more info

Tiny Hero

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers